• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Son is a really good guy and quite articulate too. Great choice for captain. Had this to say about being subbed at the Fulham game:

“But I think when you see the player coming on, it should be a really happy moment, because when you see the player coming on it’s a young lad who is working really hard in training.

“They deserve to play. I think when I’m thinking now I am just regretting it a little bit because I should give more support for them.

“But I think they did a fantastic job to get a clean sheet today as well and I am very happy to see young lads coming on to play in this fantastic stadium.”

Son is a really good guy and quite articulate too. Great choice for captain. Had this to say about being subbed at the Fulham game:

“But I think when you see the player coming on, it should be a really happy moment, because when you see the player coming on it’s a young lad who is working really hard in training.

“They deserve to play. I think when I’m thinking now I am just regretting it a little bit because I should give more support for them.

“But I think they did a fantastic job to get a clean sheet today as well and I am very happy to see young lads coming on to play in this fantastic stadium.”

This is the difference. As fans we need to find the same simple ‘paradigm shift’.

Very promising start for him in our shirt, looks to have a very good future as he matures and plays more for us.

Well done the club:

I think we're actually pretty good on this stuff and it's not just words. I got a mail in advance of the Liverpool game warning about singing songs about Hillborough and I also got a mail from the club in advance of Monday warning not to use the term "rent boy" (a term I'm ashamed to say I used on here before someone pointed out how offensive it is).

When you contrast that with The Bin Dippers token gesture over Udogie, it's something else we can be proud of.

Son just scored his trademark goal for S Korea
https://youtu.be/gSkFfbrick9s

Hope Ange allows this as a plan B. Kulu can strike them as sweetly too from the other wing

Back