• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Do you not think that some players have the world cup on their mind and afraid to get injured?, i am sure its on the mind of quite a few to be honest.
Maybe some with the wrong attitude but Son and Kane? They have been putting in performances like this throughout their career.

Do you not think that some players have the world cup on their mind and afraid to get injured?, i am sure its on the mind of quite a few to be honest.

Shouldn't be any different for any other club even if it was that was the reason

Son needs to be played to his strength - at top speed and space ahead of him to attack.
Would be sad to see him go, but he - like any player - would be replaceable.
I would love to see Son succeed as Bale did. Don't think we are going to win the league or CL soon.
THIS! Most of the time now he receives the ball with his back to the goal with a defender tight on him. That's probably his biggest weakness. Need to play to his strength.

He’s only scored in 1 of our 12 premier league games this season. Not good.

What is good though, is that he usually comes out of these spells in blistering form. Timing could be perfect as the team’s not playing particularly well recently.

yeah, no other team has taken the form hit we have

Arsenal have gone the other way, playing better than expected, everyone else is who we thought they were
You don't think Liverpool are playing well below expectations?

As for Son, as long as he's being a team player, I don't care so much about the goals. He shouldn't be worried about it either, it can be a vicious cycle. Just get the basics done right, that's all I'm asking for. We all know (with maybe the exception of two posters here) he can be an excellent player. All I'd ask is people not make excuses for him when he's playing poorly like he was at the beginning of the season. I'll be cheering for him next month at the World Cup, might look like a different player... but can probably say that about half our squad who are going there.

You don't think Liverpool are playing well below expectations?

As for Son, as long as he's being a team player, I don't care so much about the goals. He shouldn't be worried about it either, it can be a vicious cycle. Just get the basics done right, that's all I'm asking for. We all know (with maybe the exception of two posters here) he can be an excellent player. All I'd ask is people not make excuses for him when he's playing poorly like he was at the beginning of the season. I'll be cheering for him next month at the World Cup, might look like a different player... but can probably say that about half our squad who are going there.

He genuinely thinks Liverpool are relegation fodder. Full on tin hat stuff

He genuinely thinks Liverpool are relegation fodder. Full on tin hat stuff
I mean, everybody was joking about Man United being bottom earlier this season but that’s why I keep saying the table doesn’t really matter until at least halfway through the season when teams have played each other at least once.
After all, what does it say about us if we’re losing to these “relegation candidate” teams?

Back