• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

CPIR73sUsAAvIYt.jpg

both of them were open for an easy goal themselves. Rose had all kinds of room on the far post and he doesn't strike me as a team first type of player

happy for Son and Lamela today to get some momentum going into these next few matches. our options going forward look miles better than they were just 3 weeks ago

So it looks like N'Jie and Son are good players, so we could legitimately have N'Jie / Eriksen / Son behind Kane, or Chadli / Alli / Lamela, not forgetting the likes of Pritchard, Townsend and perhaps Dembele and Mason... suddenly our attacking options look a little better
They do, but let's not get qarried away. See what I did there?

Simple chances for his goals but he took them very well, especially the second one....the way he linked up with Alli was blindingly brilliant. Hope thats a sign of good things to come between the two of them

Reactions: DTA
So nice to see one of our inside forwards/AM other than Erisken being able to receive a pass on the turn. The fact the likes of chadli and lamela can't do that causes real issues with our fluidity.

Fact son has a yard of pace is fantastic too. Not expecting miracles from him but he looks far more suited to our league than previous signings

Promising start and looks like he will become a exciting player, he was always on the move and the number of times he made space for himself was good to see. The type of player that Eriksen will love playing with.

What I liked about him is (and this is true of Alli too) he has some composure. Won't just snatch at things in the box. Players who make it look like they have more time than they do are always a little special.

Simple chances for his goals but he took them very well, especially the second one....the way he linked up with Alli was blindingly brilliant. Hope thats a sign of good things to come between the two of them
I thought the first one was better. He could have easily got his leg broken - although it was a 5 yard tap in, it was brave as well as being a real poachers goal

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs-tv/features/son-dine-with-me!/

As he settles down at the Club following his recent arrival, Heung-Min Son this week decided to share some of the cuisine from his native South Korea with the other players and staff at the Training Centre - arranging for some Korean food to be brought in for everyone to enjoy.

That's interesting, very nice of him to arrange that. Can't imagine an English player doing the same if he went abroad.

Nice to see Poch relaxed and letting them tuck in, compared to previous regime's insistence on no ketchup, no sauce, no taste, just starch paste all round... although I am talking out of my backside since at the time I applauded Ramos for trying to get Huddlestone to stop eating at McD's. I assume Thudd just went to McD's for breakfast, then training, then back to McD's for lunch. And dinner. And supper.

Delle Alli looked like he loved the food, even used chopsticks......i see him and Son getting on well on and off the pitch, i thought their link up play for Son's second goal was epic. Alli said as much himself
Speaking to the Evening Standard, the midfielder said: "We think the same way and you can see that on the training pitch. It's really good to have that natural chemistry with someone.
"We've had the understanding from the start. Son is a really good guy and very easy to get along with," said the England under-21 international.

Some of the replies about Dogs to the Twitter post about South Korean food are ridiculous. So many clams making socially acceptable racist remarks. tinklees me right off.

I don't know what the comments on Twitter have been but i don't think there's much wrong in a 'hope there wasn't any dog' type joke?

Back