• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

As a Korean fan, he definitely needs to do better. His form in the last couple of months have been terrible. He gets knocked off the ball way to easy. Even against Laos and Myanmar, defenders were picking the ball off every time he touched it. And, he has this terrible tendency to drift back deep instead of maintaining his position.

Prove what i thought in the match, okay, some nice stuff, some not so nice stuff, not a bad debut, but still can see a spark of something to get excited about. Just hope it comes quickly.

First 30mind he looked good but seemed to tire and get anxious.

By good, a through ball and a good set piece and taking up some good positions.

By bad, there was several bad touches, he got bullied by defenders and lost the ball way too much sloppily. I am confident he will come good but that was a pretty poor debut by anyone's standards.

Reactions: DTA
I will put it down to both adjusting to the pace of the league and being closed down quickly in what was a very scrappy game in first half…but his first touch really was truly shocking!
He lost the ball too many times because he allowed his first touch to put him under pressure.

Ok debut, few good involvements, few bad ones. Loved his first free kick delivery which our guys in the box should've threatened more. Poor touches let him down, he also looked like he struggled to find his position at times. Eager to shoot, which I'm sure will give both joy and frustration to us fans.

Think he'll prove a good signing once he settles.

CPIR73sUsAAvIYt.jpg

Played well tonight though faded

Looking forwards to seeing him, Kane and Eriksen combine given that they're all intelligent players. Perhaps add N'jie as the 4th attacker to add some pace

Yeah. He played well tonight

He did play well and it's nice to see someone with a little bit of pace, vision and an incisiveness that we so often lack.

Townsend and lamela were shown up for lacking these attributes. He wil probably struggle in certain games but this one definitely has promise and a bit of quality about him

So it looks like N'Jie and Son are good players, so we could legitimately have N'Jie / Eriksen / Son behind Kane, or Chadli / Alli / Lamela, not forgetting the likes of Pritchard, Townsend and perhaps Dembele and Mason... suddenly our attacking options look a little better

Back