• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So which club and player do we f*ck over to feel better after Bale

Re: So which club and player do we fudge over to feel better after Bale

Problem is that we cannot replace Bale for a like for like so the way around it is to get two players to do the job of one player. However if only XI can play then we must improve else where to settle the difference .... Money ball.

Buy Lamela to play in Bales position to contribute with goals and assists, not to mention future sales (sorry its the tottenham way).

Then buy someone like Willian that can play where Lennon plays adding more goals and assists.

The result is that we have a better squad with many players that can score goals rather than rely on Bale ... Me fussed about Bale leaving? NO, just dont like the way Real have gone about it.

There is also the very real possibility that Lamela (Who is a good deal less athletic than Bale) will struggle to cope with the pace of the Premier League, and that Willian will be extremely rusty after spending that long at Anzhi Makhakhchala. When you combine that with the niggling fitness worries of Sandro, Kaboul and Verts, we could start the season with a massive amount of disruption throughout the side, with players coming in and out of the line-up at will and all the new signings struggling to bed in. And the last time that happened was 08-09.

By selling Bale, we are risking a massive amount of uncertainty and destabilization. And for what? Money that Real Madrid will make back in three months (given that their yearly revenue is four times what they're reportedly offering for Bale) and that we will put towards a new stadium that looks further away than ever, thanks to the (apparent) failure to secure a naming rights deal or a sponsor.

Lamela will be fine. He'll score 15+ goals for us in his first season if he comes here. Not been excited about a prospect like that in years, he could easily be one of the best players in the world if he focuses and continues to work hard.

There is also the very real possibility that Lamela (Who is a good deal less athletic than Bale) will struggle to cope with the pace of the Premier League, and that Willian will be extremely rusty after spending that long at Anzhi Makhakhchala. When you combine that with the niggling fitness worries of Sandro, Kaboul and Verts, we could start the season with a massive amount of disruption throughout the side, with players coming in and out of the line-up at will and all the new signings struggling to bed in. And the last time that happened was 08-09.

By selling Bale, we are risking a massive amount of uncertainty and destabilization. And for what? Money that Real Madrid will make back in three months (given that their yearly revenue is four times what they're reportedly offering for Bale) and that we will put towards a new stadium that looks further away than ever, thanks to the (apparent) failure to secure a naming rights deal or a sponsor.

Feel free to replace Lamela and Willian with other candidates that you feel could fill the void. I was just highlighting how to cope with the loss of Bale

I would try and get Alderweireld plus Eriksen from Ajax.. we need a new CB along with a decent playmaker if Bale leaves. Could probably get both for around £30m or even less seeing as their contracts are nearly up.

Then bid for Lamela ;)

What about Hulk? He nearly Went to Monaco didn't he

I would try and get Alderweireld plus Eriksen from Ajax.. we need a new CB along with a decent playmaker if Bale leaves. Could probably get both for around £30m or even less seeing as their contracts are nearly up.

Then bid for Lamela ;)

=D>

What about Hulk? He nearly Went to Monaco didn't he

As I said on another thread, he's second only to Wheelchair as the most over rated player on the planet. And he'd cost £30m! No thanks!

I think Draxler is better than Lamela but that's just me.

With todays reports of a required 120m bid for bale ... id say get them both lol

I must confess I had never heard of Draxler (living in a cave) just done the classic youtube evaluation... if this kiddie is 19 and he's playing like that wow, just wow.

With todays reports of a required 120m bid for bale ... id say get them both lol

Both of them either side (or 1 just behind) Soldado and we would contend for the league.

if we want to win the league...we need to sign these 4 players

pjancic
eto'o
willian
draxler

nobody is fudging with us if we have that quartet. If the bale sale can facilitate that...we owe it to ourselves to get better.....

disclaimer :- chances of this happening is NILL

if we want to win the league...we need to sign these 4 players

pjancic
eto'o
willian
draxler

nobody is fudging with us if we have that quartet. If the bale sale can facilitate that...we owe it to ourselves to get better.....

disclaimer :- chances of this happening is NILL

I rate Pjanic highly but Dzagoev is better than him imo.

I rate Pjanic highly but Dzagoev is better than him imo.
Dzagoev from what i can tell is a different type of player. for all intents and purposes...your guy is more of a stats deliverer....i see pjanic as a cog all over the pitch that promotes ultimate fluidity. From Deep, CM and AM..able to pick a pass from thin corridors of oppostion.

I dont know if Dzagoev can do those kind of things

Dzagoev from what i can tell is a different type of player. for all intents and purposes...your guy is more of a stats deliverer....i see pjanic as a cog all over the pitch that promotes ultimate fluidity. From Deep, CM and AM..able to pick a pass from thin corridors of oppostion.

I dont know if Dzagoev can do those kind of things

I think Dzagoev can do (and has done) exactly what you've described but the real issue is if we're signing him to start in one of those wide positions. I mean i think he's capable of starting in a wing position and coming in field but it's not proven. Pjanic on the other hand has done that before and has been successful at doing it. Dzagoev like Pjanic actively looks for the ball and will sometimes come deep to collect it so that won't be an issue but can he start in a wide position and be as effective? hmm dunno.

Is this the kid who turned down Emirates Marketing Project and Real madris to stay at Schalke?

Is this the kid who turned down Emirates Marketing Project and Real madris to stay at Schalke?

yes...he's already said numerous times he won't be leaving this season.

Mirralas at Everton looked pretty handy last season

Back