• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So which club and player do we f*ck over to feel better after Bale

Re: So which club and player do we fudge over to feel better after Bale

Italian daily La Gazzetta dello Sport understands that Tottenham are keeping close tabs on Roma starlet Erik Lamela.

Spurs will enter the market for a new attacking midfielder if Gareth Bale completes a switch to Real Madrid, with the Argentine their number one target.

According to the Italian newspaper, Tottenham are prepared to test Roma’s resolve with a €35 million bid.

And while the Giallorossi are not too keen on selling one of their star players, it is believed they would seriously consider an offer in this region.

Roma officials raised some eyebrows when they signed Lamela from River Plate for €15 million two years back, but the player has more than justified the hefty price tag.

After scoring 4 goals in his first Serie A season, the 21-year-old managed 15 goals and 5 asists in 33 matches last term, thus proving why he is considered one of world’s most talented forwards.

http://www.soccernews.com/tottenham-line-up-lamela-move/124737/?

would love Griezmann, perfect replacement. Would also love Suarez, although I hate him with a passion, he a player that you would love to have on your side

Thing is with Suarez, he's a beast of a player and he cant do anything else to shock the world really so I think we are done with his antics and that. That said, we wont be spending £55m on one player. Thats not the spurs way...

Bid 35m on Lamela and 20m on Dzagoev.

That's a good shout - with the other 30m going on the stadium and it starting being built ASAP, that's on the verge of getting tempting

Reus is not better than Bale :rolleyes:

Lots of people think we need a creator still and one player that has stood out for me when I've seen him play and he descent get in club side now is Xherdan Shaqiri and he would be available I'm sure. Can play anywhere from midfield to attack and scores goals.

In the italian papers reported today that we are about to splash 50 mil Euros on Lamela and Pjanic ...

Last edited:

In the italian papers today that we are about to splash 50 mil Euros on Lamela and Pjanic ...

Gareth who?

In the italian papers reported today that we are about to splash 50 mil Euros on Lamela and Pjanic ...

Would be ideal way of spending the bale cash and bringing in two high class but still emerging young players, as well as making a profit and therefore making the stadium happen sooner

Would Roma really sell both though???

Or we can just lump 50m on Suarez ;)

That would kill those fudgers.

We would probably challenge for the title with Suarez but never going to happen.

Would be ideal way of spending the bale cash and bringing in two high class but still emerging young players, as well as making a profit and therefore making the stadium happen sooner

Would Roma really sell both though???

I believe it is common belief in Italy that Roma are a selling club and would be happy to do business should the price be right .... only situation is ... the price will be better once they know we have Bale money in our coffers.

okay

just had a look on you tube at pjanic

i am sold. if we can get this fudger in we need to. NOW!!!!

I believe it is common belief in Italy that Roma are a selling club and would be happy to do business should the price be right .... only situation is ... the price will be better once they know we have Bale money in our coffers.

i'm thinking this.

Problem is that we cannot replace Bale for a like for like so the way around it is to get two players to do the job of one player. However if only XI can play then we must improve else where to settle the difference .... Money ball.

Buy Lamela to play in Bales position to contribute with goals and assists, not to mention future sales (sorry its the tottenham way).

Then buy someone like Willian that can play where Lennon plays adding more goals and assists.

The result is that we have a better squad with many players that can score goals rather than rely on Bale ... Me fussed about Bale leaving? NO, just dont like the way Real have gone about it.

Back