• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sky Packages

southstand1882

Mitchell Thomas
Did the usual call up Sky and threaten to remove Sky Sports and ESPN

They then bent over and offered me ESPN free and half price Sky Sports until the season starts again

Recommend you do the same, even if you have no desire to cancel them!

I'm ready for the haggling challenge, will try after work.

Been meaning to cancel/reduce my Sky package for a few weeks. Now everything is available online it seems pointless keeping all the Sports and Movies unless they seriously reduce my monthly bill.

It works every time

Sky: "Can I ask why you're cancelling sir?"

SS1882: "To be honest, I only watch football. The season is over. The EUROs are on BBC and ITV"

Sky: "Can I suggest you don't cancel sir, and I'll give it to you for free instead"

SS1882: "Make it so.........."

Seriously, you need to be mentally deficient to NOT do this. It takes 5 minutes tops.

It is FREE money to spend on the horses (make sure you call them on your work phone too)

Good call. I probably won't watch ESPN or Sky Sports all summer anyway.

Would I lose Sky Sports News? This could be a good thing.

I did this recently for exactly the same reasons. They offered me half price on Skysports for 3 months or movies for free for a year and as i love movies i thought id snap that up. Ive decided i am going to threaten to cancel something every time one of these special deals ends.

My dish with the European channels for all my premiership football needs also handily picks up all of Sky, including Sports and Movies all in lovely HD! :)

Back