• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

What is it with McDonald’s customers and littering. They should mark all their wrappers up with a picture and name of the person who bought it so they are forced to disposed of it properly.

I'm not saying blaming something like that on a group without more information is the right thing to do.

But if you're going to do that, they picked the group that would make them right more often than not.

So it is the wrong thing to do or is it outright racism?

It's wrong to assume it's anyone without information.

But if they're going to assume a group, that's the best guess.

Yeah because white Australians have no recent history of mass murder

Last edited:
Well it's good to see Israel holding up the peace in the middle eastern region.

Of course they'll understand from their justifications of going into Gaza why any attack on your own soil will be met with a response - as it duly was a few days ago.

Obviously they'll understand that if retaliation is met with a further attack then the gloves have to come off and Iran cannot be held responsible for what comes next. Iran has to protect itself and it's sovereignty.

What comes if a second attack happens is only what Israel would do if Iran had attacked one of their embassies

What a stupid predicament to get themselves in for no gain what so ever. Thank GHod US has disavowed itself of the situation. I hope we do the same and don't involve ourselves anymore in this.

It's wrong to assume it's anyone without information.

But if they're going to assume a group, that's the best guess.

That's way too far Sacra.

You can't effectively tell a member of the forum that people who are the same religion (cause I know you won't accept the ethnicity/race point even though you KNOW it boils down to that as well) that his religion/race are the most likely candidate to do something like that.

Especially not when the thing you're quoting says a Muslim attempted to help..

AND when that same poster opened up that he feels prejudice against his race/religion is at an all time high one page back.

Can you guess who it is yet sport?

You can't effectively tell a member of the forum that people who are the same religion (cause I know you won't accept the ethnicity/race point even though you KNOW it boils down to that as well) that his religion/race are the most likely candidate to do something like that.

AND when that same poster opened up that he feels prejudice against his race/religion is at an all time high one page back.
Of course I can. It's his choice to be a part of that religion.

I would never criticise any characteristic over which he has no choice - gender, sexuality, race, etc. But religion is a (poor) choice and therefore fair game.

he has used some whataboutery to try and explain away his prejudice, remember this guy doesnt have his own ideas. he spouts stuff he has heard from Sam Harris and Douglas Murray. And he allows Marky to say what he wants as Marky is a less eloquent version of him

also Scara thinks anti semitism is real and islamophobia is not, shows he is absolutely not consistent

anyway he is behind a keyboard with a hard on as he crushes the Muslim dude by being a racist and getting away with it, hope he feels bigger than he is

i dont think he realises how hurtful it has become but i dont think he cares

Can you guess who it is yet sport?

I went with mass murder as the criteria for my post. You're going to go for stabbings not resulting in death? I'm afraid you'll probably find there are more white Australians guilty of that in Australia too.

GHod I fell so dumb having to reply to you sometimes. Like Barcelona going away to Stoke and playing long balls all day.

he has used some whataboutery to try and explain away his prejudice, remember this guy doesnt have his own ideas. he spouts stuff he has heard from Sam Harris and Douglas Murray. And he allows Marky to say what he wants as Marky is a less eloquent version of him

also Scara thinks anti semitism is real and islamophobia is not, shows he is absolutely not consistent

anyway he is behind a keyboard with a hard on as he crushes the Muslim dude by being a racist and getting away with it, hope he feels bigger than he is

I went with mass murder as the criteria for my post. You're going to go for stabbings not resulting in death? I'm afraid you'll probably find there are more white Australians guilty of that in Australia too.

GHod I fell so dumb having to reply to you sometimes. Like Barcelona going away to Stoke and playing long balls all day.
Don't rise to the bait...he's just fishing.

Then just join the queue of people to put him on ignore.

He'll still be shouting 'Im the smartest person in the room' ....but one day, noone will be listening.

(Hopefully his son will, as that will be quite sad)

Do you think that might be to do with there being more white Australians in Australia than Allahtards?

There's genuinely no intent to hurt, only to ridicule. Which is, of course, the only proper response to religion.

feel

Back