• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

Former Reform Party MEP who is still peddling racist nonsense about grooming gangs quoted on a whack job twitter account.

If it plays to your audience I guess.

Careful now, you're bound to upset some people calling out Marky on his totally non racist schtick. Repeatedly posting flimflam from an account called Bill Gates is a psycho, seems a great source.

I actually get a lot of people who look like they were born and bred here oogling me, so I think we should just deport everybody to be on the safe side, seems the only reasonable course of action.

Funny that the guy was complaining about the anti harassment rules put in place on the tube to help women feel more secure, but now suddenly he must really care about women's security when it's used in a way to blame brown people.

You must be really fudging thick to believe any of that nonsense.
Or you're just too naive to think it's all gonad*s
Do you take notice of what is happening outside your window on a day to day basis
I wish I saw the world through the flowery glasses you do as you and a few others like the world is a very different place to what is actually is these days

Do you take notice of what is happening outside your window on a day to day basis
I wish I saw the world through the flowery glasses you do as you and a few others like the world is a very different place to what is actually is these days
No offense mate, but it sounds like maybe you need to go touch some grass and step away from the telly / phone.

It's really not all doom and gloom out there. Just decent people trying to get by.

Last edited:
No offense mate, but it sounds like maybe you need to go touch some grass and step away from the telly / mobile.

It's really not all doom and gloom out there. Just decent people trying to get by.
If you think/say so

You're scared of stuff you read about on social media. And most if it isn't true. But you are a racist and generally gullible so it just works out.

Honestly though. The tin foil doesn't do anything for you. Just throw it away

You're scared of stuff you read about on social media. And most if it isn't true. But you are a racist and generally gullible so it just works out.

Honestly though. The tin foil doesn't do anything for you. Just throw it away
Yep the world is a truely lovely place
There is no crime, conflict and horrible people at all

1712413701393.png

Yep the world is a truely lovely place
There is no crime, conflict and horrible people at all

View attachment 16969

No one is saying there is no crime or horrible people. Just that it isn't any worse than it has been before and it isn't because of all the migrants or because not all brits are white anymore.

Conflict has been fairly continuous for the last 4000 years at least.

No one is saying there is no crime or horrible people. Just that it isn't any worse than it has been before and it isn't because of all the migrants or because not all brits are white anymore.

Conflict has been fairly continuous for the last 4000 years at least.
Migrants aside do you honestly think that it's no worse now than what is was say 30 years ago ?
So knife crime, gangs, etc is no worse

Back