• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

"which would make it the deadliest shooting in the US this year"

There's something chilling about the words "this year" in that statement, in the way it just normalises the event.
Oh well, thoughts and prayers I guess.
"I didnt even realise until somone told me after the massacre as I don't take much notice of individual records. We're still in October so there's a long way to go and it's where we end up at the end of the year that counts".

Last edited:
It's bombed and killed thousands of civilians, stopping aid getting to 2 million people in dire need of it, stopping fuel getting to them resulting in terrible living conditions (no sanitation, hospitals closing) and ignoring international laws.
Sounds pretty much like a terrorist state to me. Just because one side are terrorists doesn't mean the other isn't too.

Presuming you're using the numbers of bombs and deaths as quoted by hamas - great source

Egypt is stopping aid getting to gaza too, are they also terrorists? Is everyone a terrorist?

With all of this, blame hamas not Israel

How would you want your country to respond to your family members being slaughtered in their homes or at a music festival or at their nursery

Stop believing the hamas PR machine

It's bombed and killed thousands of civilians, stopping aid getting to 2 million people in dire need of it, stopping fuel getting to them resulting in terrible living conditions (no sanitation, hospitals closing) and ignoring international laws.
Sounds pretty much like a terrorist state to me. Just because one side are terrorists doesn't mean the other isn't too.
The fuel point is an interesting one.

Apparently Gaza has been within a day of running out of fuel for over a week now. Then every day it's still a day's worth of fuel. Now I know this can't be measured perfectly - I've got a car on my drive that can use what it claims is 20 miles of fuel by driving to the end of the street.

But it almost seems as if there is fuel in Gaza and some malevolent, military group is holding on to it all, letting small amounts go from time to time.

Either that or someone's just making it up.

Presuming you're using the numbers of bombs and deaths as quoted by hamas - great source

Egypt is stopping aid getting to gaza too, are they also terrorists? Is everyone a terrorist?

How would you want your country to respond to your family members being slaughtered in their homes or at a music festival or at their nursery

How many times do you have to be told the bombing numbers are coming from the Israeli armed forces? Are you going to call them liars too?

The footage coming from within Palestine (and not from Hamas, from independent press and young Palestinians) is abhorrent. I will always condemn Hamas and blame them for the loss of lives through their terrorist actions. Just the same I will blame the vile Israeli government for using that as an excuse for genocide and ethnic cleansing.

I suppose the UN are making it up?

Why do you say that? Foregone conclusion that he will get the Republican nomination. Wouldn’t be surprised if he won the election but he will say he won no matter what the outcome.
He'll get nothing from the debates only negative press and shedding of undecided voters. He has dodged all the primary debates so far and is still the front-runner for the candidacy. So not showing up doesn't hurt him and that is the lesson he will take from it. Primaries and presidential debates have different audiences of course but I'm certain he won't risk it. And I think he opted out of some debates in 2020 if I recall (after attending the first one with covid). There is little to no upside for him doing televised debates IMO.

Whether his legal woes will somehow stop him from running is to be determined but assuming he gets on the ballot I think the only way he wins is if a 3rd party candidate like a no-labels candidate siphons off dem votes. No labels are nothing more than a front for gop dark money and that is its intent. However, curiously RFK Junior declaring as an independent has hurt Trump more in the polls, which is a surprise to most.

Whatever happens, he will declare victory, as you say, and with one of the chief coup architects (and Christofacist) now as speaker who knows what fudgery they'll get up to.

edit: here's a superb profile of the new 'commander' from the always insightful David Rothkopf -> https://archive.ph/HyyPy

Last edited:
The fuel point is an interesting one.

Apparently Gaza has been within a day of running out of fuel for over a week now. Then every day it's still a day's worth of fuel. Now I know this can't be measured perfectly - I've got a car on my drive that can use what it claims is 20 miles of fuel by driving to the end of the street.

But it almost seems as if there is fuel in Gaza and some malevolent, military group is holding on to it all, letting small amounts go from time to time.

Either that or someone's just making it up.
They showed 3 fuel tankers entering Gaza on the first day of aid going into Gaza. It was on ABC our version of bbc

Never thought I would see no Jews signs in shop window in my life time. What a sad day for humanity have we learnt nothing.
Just seen troops are entering Gaza more innocent people about to die & for what revenge that always ends badly

For revenge? Seriously? You think that's why the IDF are going into gaza?

For revenge? Seriously? You think that's why the IDF are going into gaza?
Yes it's revenge for what Hamas did.They want to destroy Hamas & innocent people will die. Just to be clear I'm not on the side of Hamas they are terrorists but I don't support the IDF when killing innocent people either.

Last edited:
Yes it's revenge for what Hamas did.They want to destroy Hamas & innocent people will die. Just to be clear I'm not on the side of Hamas they are terrorists but I don't support the IDF when killing innocent people either.
Not revenge, they're trying to destroy the enemy. The enemy that are terrorists

Back