• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Shooting in Denver

Tragedies happen every day. Unfortunately, we never seem to learn from them and that is a tragedy itself.

Yep. As I said above, I watched Bowling for Columbine again the other night...and nothing has been learned from that tragedy 13 years ago. It's crazy.

Desperately sad news. Thoughts with the victims families and the Wisconsin community.
What I also find alarming is the lack of understanding shown by the likes of CNN reporting, of the Sikh religion. They referred to us at one point as Hindu-Sikhs, like saying Muslim-Christians.

Any way another tragic incident, praying for those injured also.

Desperately sad news. Thoughts with the victims families and the Wisconsin community.
What I also find alarming is the lack of understanding shown by the likes of CNN reporting, of the Sikh religion. They referred to us at one point as Hindu-Sikhs, like saying Muslim-Christians.

Any way another tragic incident, praying for those injured also.

Disgraceful on many fronts. I had the honor of visiting the main Sikh temple in New Dehli...what a fascinating and rich faith it seems to be, most certainly not one which propagates, or incites, violence, and one which actively encourages equality. That some sad bastard saw it as fit to go INTO their house of worship and commit this heinous act beggars belief. When will Americans wake up and realize they have ENORMOUS issues of mental health and ignorance to deal with? Not to mention proper, effective gun control!

And another shooting:

NY Scanner @NYScanner

U/D Manhattan: 5 Ave & West 34 St/Empire State Bldg Total of 7 people shot Perp DOA 1 in serious condition All others in stable condition.
U/D Manhattan: 5 Ave & East 34 St/Empire State Bldg Report that Perp was fired from his job came back and started shooting 10 Victims 2 DOA.

Back