• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Server move

Question - 9n the phone how do you get to the most recent post on any given thread? The link seems to just have an arbitrary decision on where it drops you into the thread?
Click on the link that says "a moment ago" or "15 minutes ago"

The only thing I reckon it's missing (other than the acknowledgement that we're a bunch of mainly grown men discussing which emojis we want to express ourselves) is something like the facebook "care" one - It's odd to me if you have someone sharing bad news or talking through difficulties in the mental health thread and it has a bunch of likes, it's not meant antagonistically but does seem a bit off.

The other changes I'll hopefully get used to although it'd be handy to have the page number navigator at the top of the thread in addition to the bottom, and page numbers on the thread when viewing it on SNAV / General / The cheese room (excellent name).

It's also funny that it counts our overall reactions received rather than just positive ones if you click a profile. Which seems to suggest it's better to be a contrarian rather than being likeable or at least equally valued, so a few poster's (myself included) stats may go through the roof!
By default none of the reactions are negative. I'll be adding some soon

By default none of the reactions are negative. I'll be adding some soon

Huh? The angry face seems negative to me but excellent to hear more are on the way, it's nice to have options.

Either way the point remains, the "care" one wouldn't hurt, it's not quite the same meaning as just the sad face.

Huh? The angry face seems negative to me but excellent to hear more are on the way, it's nice to have options.

Either way the point remains, the "care" one wouldn't hurt, it's not quite the same meaning as just the sad face.
It's visually negative but rates a 0 in terms of points

I seem to be the only one that used the ability to switch between different rooms from the bottom of a thread then?

@scara The home button behind the badger icon is cool- has it always been like that? Anyway right now it leads nowhere.

@scara The home button behind the badger icon is cool- has it always been like that? Anyway right now it leads nowhere.
The image is tidied up but it's always been a home link. Seems to work on Chrome, can you copy and paste the link it goes to when you click?

I'm struggling to tell what threads have new posts, can you make the thread title bit bolder or a different colour?

The colors aren't perfect, but I thought it got better once I got rid of the Emirates Marketing Project look. There are some subtle differences between the default style and GG, but there's just too many options.

Back