• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Server move

Question - 9n the phone how do you get to the most recent post on any given thread? The link seems to just have an arbitrary decision on where it drops you into the thread?
If you jump to the most recent post, you miss the context and conversation. Surely as a mod you should be reading the full thread and weighing up the pros and cons of your pithy interjections?

If you jump to the most recent post, you miss the context and conversation. Surely as a mod you should be reading the full thread and weighing up the pros and cons of your pithy interjections?
If you click on the thread title it takes you to your last read post.

Need some suggestions for emojis that we can add.

Also there's a wider range of reactions - I'm thinking a middle finger would be a good start.
Def a middle finger
Obviously a badger - maybe instead of "like"?
And one that might be used even more that the middle finger - some kind of WUM emoji! Not sure what that would look like.
Oh, maybe a sarcasm emoji.

Good work Scara.

Any chance we can do something so that phone emojis are recognised in posts?

Good work Scara.

Any chance we can do something so that phone emojis are recognised in posts?
Apparently Xenforo has full unicode support so that should be possible.

I need to enable it on both the forum and the DB though - that's not a "do it from a phone at the weekend" job

Any chance to have the page numbers at the top as well. Have to scroll down to go last or next.. Unless it's just my browser

Also we had the page numbers on the main page topics. I miss that.

Back