• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

To me it has started well. We didnt lose at Anfield.

Tbh I did post before our kick-off and Palace equalised.

Standing back nobody would have really expected anything but wins for Arsenal and City, although they have gained on the GD. Luckily we had a fair few in the bank.

Didnt expect WH to drop points today, so that was a nice bonus. With their remaining fixtures I dont see them finishing above us, but could do us a few favours as they can still snatch a Europa League spot.
With the point at Anfield, today has not been anywhere a disaster, in fact I was expecting us to be only 8pts clear of 5th tonight, not 11.

Two draws in the Super Sunday would be nice. Two away wins and the wife might be getting a treat tomorrow night (too much info?)

At this stage realistically Leicester will likely win the League even if they win 4 and lose 3 of the final 7 games.

We need Leicester to lose tomorrow now, to put some pressure on them. I'm happy with the draw at Anfield, but I'm unsure it's good enough to keep up our title challenge.

7 points ahead with 6 games to go, and the title is theirs, really. They would have to collapse to lose it.

During the week I asked a few Spurs supporting mates at work if they'd rather we were top, clear of Arsenal by 6pts although they had a game in hand and with their easier run in with Leicester no where in sight. They all said they were glad Leicester were top!

If we beat Utd, then winning the league is still on. The last 5 are all winnable

Shame we didn't win today, however it didn't end it for us. If Leicester draw or lose against Soton then we've gained this weekend

I had the game today down as a draw in my predictions chart, the problem though is that I had Leicester to drop 2 points in the previous round of games so I require them to fudge up for us to meet my prediction as league winners on GD.

I had the game today down as a draw in my predictions chart, the problem though is that I had Leicester to drop 2 points in the previous round of games so I require them to fudge up for us to meet my prediction as league winners on GD.

That would be sweet. There is a chunk of luck to this league title race. We need some of it. If Southampton score first tomorrow, then who knows. Ultimately, the main thing is we have a team that are going places. The future is shimmering.

The league is Leicester's to lose. I just hope they lose it to us, rather than to the scum. I still have both arse and us finishing above Leicester, in what order I don't know. But if we do it I will cash out a 4 figure sum! My money is on us literally. Now it is down to the luck of other team's points haul. Our performances are pretty consistent now. Baring injury to a key player we shouldn't drop many points.

Last edited:
On the United match, I would prefer if the pressure is on the Red Devils to perform. When they have been written off, they tend to come harder. Also if West Ham fail to beat Arsenal then Arsenal have every opportunity to finish second. They have a much easier run-in than us.

That said, we are capable of beating every team in front of us. I am happy with the point at Anfield. I only wish we had beaten the gooners at home.

On the United match, I would prefer if the pressure is on the Red Devils to perform. When they have been written off, they tend to come harder. Also if West Ham fail to beat Arsenal then Arsenal have every opportunity to finish second. They have a much easier run-in than us.

That said, we are capable of beating every team in front of us. I am happy with the point at Anfield. I only wish we had beaten the gooners at home.

Arse have two hard games

West Ham and City - city will have a real go at them now they have Decent players fit

We now cannot be overtaken by 9 clubs.

Aphabetically, latest highlighted :-

Aston Villa
Bournemouth
Crystal Palace
Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Norwich City
Sunderland
Swansea City
Watford
West Bromwich Albion

Pro tem, simply where any club is out of reach.

Game week 34 will see a lot of the peripheral possibilities ruled out, as the usual Sat/Sun (and us vs Stoke Mon) will be followed by 5 more deferred matches on Tues/Wed/Thu. Yes .... Arsewipes vs WBA Thu 21st !

Main issues will become clearer at the same time.

GW 37 has another 4 deferred, so likes of WHU LIV CHE MNU will play last 3 games in a week.

I suspect another deferral has yet to be assigned a date

GW33 (next w/e) will be followed by Palace v Everton Weds 13th

Arse have two hard games

West Ham and City - city will have a real go at them now they have Decent players fit

yep, the spammers will roll over though, they always do, that game is always like a training match, Arsenal win 4-0 and both sets of fans spend the 90 singing songs about us

Now we see what Leicester are made of. A win today and they are all but champions, but everyone is now going to raise their game. Anything other than a win and fingers will be pointed and doubts creep in

Now we see what Leicester are made of. A win today and they are all but champions, but everyone is now going to raise their game. Anything other than a win and fingers will be pointed and doubts creep in

be interesting to see if anyone is left out with a sudden undisclosed injury today

Back