• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

Just let them go 2 up in the first half and we will win a piece of pi$$
hahaha wish it were so simple ! But our defense is too good to let them go 2 up ! :p

I also think we'll get something at chavs, but southampton we'd better be careful. As we have a week between each game, we should prepare nicely for each, full gung-ho effect ! Last game at toons, we send them down ?

I expect us to win up there.

I actually think we have a better chance being 5pts behind than 3. Had Leciester drew v Palace, we would have had the chance to go top with a win at Anfield, which we dont tend to take, being 5 behind might take a little pressure off.

Last 6 games:

13 Tottenham, Leicester, Stoke
12 Chelsea
11 West Ham
10 Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool, Southampton, Bournemouth, West Brom
9 Everton, Swansea
7 Sunderland
5 Norwich
4 Emirates Marketing Project, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Watford
2 Crystal Palace
0 Aston Villa

Whatever happens. This has been a good season. I am delighted that we did the double over City. I am delighted that we faced Dortmund and have a better insight into the levels that we need to reach to crack Europe. The youth improved but we still need better quality in some parts. Son, Njie et al will also have played a season of EPL and know what more to expect.

Dont get drawn into the 'If Spurs dont win the title, then they are crap' drivel that is ongoing. We like Leicester have done far better than we thought we would do. Lets just keep on playing one game at a time.

I have always said Champions League is the aim and i refuse to think we could win the title. I was like alot of fans in the summer thinking 5th and a cup run would be a success with the young squad we have. If we do not get champions league then it will be a complete failure imo due to the position we find ourselves in.

I have us coming away with nothing at Liverpool, Chelsea and Stoke (yes thinking the worst) and winning 3 out of the other 4 and getting a draw which will give us 71 points. Which means West Ham and United will have to win all of their remaining games to finish above us (if my calculations are correct)

Last 6 games:

13 Tottenham, Leicester, Stoke
12 Chelsea
11 West Ham
10 Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool, Southampton, Bournemouth, West Brom
9 Everton, Swansea
7 Sunderland
5 Norwich
4 Emirates Marketing Project, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Watford
2 Crystal Palace
0 Aston Villa

Im Genuinely stunned at Stokes results there as they looked to me to be up and down so clearly I'm wrong

Im Genuinely stunned at Stokes results there as they looked to me to be up and down so clearly I'm wrong

Stoke are very up and down, they just manage to win when they're up. About 1 in 3 they are down and have lost a lot of home games. We all know what we've got coming though.

Stoke are very up and down, they just manage to win when they're up. About 1 in 3 they are down and have lost a lot of home games. We all know what we've got coming though.

The game vs them will be a big one and a lot will depend on what Stoke turn up

Hopefully the one we played at the lane

I have always said Champions League is the aim and i refuse to think we could win the title. I was like alot of fans in the summer thinking 5th and a cup run would be a success with the young squad we have. If we do not get champions league then it will be a complete failure imo due to the position we find ourselves in.

I have us coming away with nothing at Liverpool, Chelsea and Stoke (yes thinking the worst) and winning 3 out of the other 4 and getting a draw which will give us 71 points. Which means West Ham and United will have to win all of their remaining games to finish above us (if my calculations are correct)

Not wanting to be pedantic or picking on you, but as we Man U is one of the four games you have mentioned that we will not get beaten in , and Man U need to win all their games, both can't happen.

It's fun to ponder all the possibilities and it helps relieve some of the tension of waiting, but bloody hell it can get complicated.

Game week 34 will see a lot of the peripheral possibilities ruled out, as the usual Sat/Sun (and us vs Stoke Mon) will be followed by 5 more deferred matches on Tues/Wed/Thu. Yes .... Arsewipes vs WBA Thu 21st !

Main issues will become clearer at the same time.

GW 37 has another 4 deferred, so likes of WHU LIV CHE MNU will play last 3 games in a week.

I suspect another deferral has yet to be assigned a date

Not wanting to be pedantic or picking on you, but as we Man U is one of the four games you have mentioned that we will not get beaten in , and Man U need to win all their games, both can't happen.

It's fun to ponder all the possibilities and it helps relieve some of the tension of waiting, but bloody hell it can get complicated.

Actually, Man U (& West Ham) could get to 72 points with 7 wins and 1 draw in their remaining matches. So, the 1 draw could be their game against us. But in reality I don't think either Man U or West Ham will get more than 67 points.

I'm confident. I think we can absolutely do this no matter how those fixtures look. Yes traditionally we do cr*p against some of those side, but we have absolutely no reason to fear them with our first XI. I am in fact very much looking forward to them! Anfieldm United at ours, Stamford Bridge. These lads will give it everything and I honestly think they truly believe they are better than the rest. Now its time to show it.

Think back to the Dortmund games where we were outclassed. I thought Lloris, Alderweireld, Dier, Alli and Lamela didn't look out of place against them. Add Rose, Walker, Vertonghen, Dembele, Eriksen and Kane and I think we absolutely could have given them a game. As we could anyone. I really believe in this side and for the first time it's actually not blind optimism.

COYS

Whatever happens. This has been a good season. I am delighted that we did the double over City. I am delighted that we faced Dortmund and have a better insight into the levels that we need to reach to crack Europe. The youth improved but we still need better quality in some parts. Son, Njie et al will also have played a season of EPL and know what more to expect.

Dont get drawn into the 'If Spurs dont win the title, then they are crap' drivel that is ongoing. We like Leicester have done far better than we thought we would do. Lets just keep on playing one game at a time.

Absolutely, 2nd or 3rd is an excellent season (for many reasons beyond just result)

Anything above that is a season we will talk about until we die ...

Knew i would fudge up somewhere in my calculations :(

Going to be a roller-coaster what ever the outcome.

So Leicester have Chelsea on the final day of the season, lets say it all comes down to that final game ....... No way do they want us winning the league, pretty sure they would do their best to throw that game. Hopefully it dosn't come to that it would be hard to take on so many different levels.

So Leicester have Chelsea on the final day of the season, lets say it all comes down to that final game ....... No way do they want us winning the league, pretty sure they would do their best to throw that game. Hopefully it dosn't come to that it would be hard to take on so many different levels.

Don't forget Chelsea play 4 days before vs liverpoo where as Leicester don't do have a whole week rest again

I would like to think that they wouldn't do this. We've found ourselves in that exact same position where we needed to lose to give the best chance of Arsenal losing, and it never looked like that's what our team set out to do even though some supporters did think that we should. I would imagine that some of those Chelsea players will be playing for their future under Conte so you would hope.

Besides, all of this is out of our control. We just need to win each game, one at a time. Forget the stuff that is out of our control and make it as difficult as possible for Leicester to win it.

I think we will win it if we do manage to get level on points with them. The trouble is, I can see us losing to Liverpool and Chelsea so they will have to drop points in multiple games and sadly, I don't see that happening. They have perfected the art of grinding out 1-0 wins, you have to give them credit for that if nothing else.

We still have to worry about scum, they will go on their typical run of winning 8 in a row immediately after playing us and getting dumped out of the CL. I just want 3rd as a minimum from here on out and not have to worry about a silly CL qualifier.

Back