• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

10 points clear of 5th place As long as Liverpool go out of the europa I think 4th will defo get Champs league. We can lose 3 and still be there.

Which would be a good return from the start of the season.

10 points clear of 5th place As long as Liverpool go out of the europa I think 4th will defo get Champs league. We can lose 3 and still be there.

Which would be a good return from the start of the season.

The only reason 4th isn't champions league is if BOTH European comps are won by English sides

We need some of these brick teams to frustrate Leicester, not open wide.

Run_In.png

We need some of these brick teams to frustrate Leicester, not open wide.

Run_In.png
Good thing though is that each of the next three teams who Leicester play have something to play for, Swansea might still do and Man U probably will. Its only the last two which might be against teams which are finished

For us West Brom's season will be over by then, as will Cheatski's, Southampton will likely have dropped out of European contention....so if Saudi Sportswashing Machine are down or safe by the time we play them, our last 4 might be against teams who have nothing to play for.

therefore I think the key is not slipping further behind over the next 2-3 games. Personally I don't think Leicester will take 7 points from their next 3

Was listening to report of City v Utd game and it sounds like City have thrown the towel in, one commentator said they'll be lucky to get 5th the way they are playing

Was listening to report of City v Utd game and it sounds like City have thrown the towel in, one commentator said they'll be lucky to get 5th the way they are playing

I said it earlier in this thread but I think that CL QF is going to be a distraction for them. Many of the players are not going to be there next season and they have a lot of over 30s who this may well be their last chance of winning it.

It's actually very open still. We just need to do the job in every game. We're capable of beating all of our remaining fixtures. I'm mostly worried about Chelsea to be honest. They're no doubt going to give us a run for our money, but will probably roll over to Leicester.

I've not seen any news outlets run with "Spurs wipe out 40% of Leicester advantage", funny as so many were rooster a hoop about "8 points"

We now cannot be overtaken by 7 clubs.

Aphabetically, latest highlighted :-

Aston Villa
Bournemouth
Crystal Palace

Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Norwich City
Sunderland
Swansea City
Pro tem, simply where any club is out of reach.

Back