• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saudi pro league

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
It's above the French and German leagues, despite having a fraction of the money matched on it.

Absolute madness and feels like they are pushing something on us.

For the record lay today is Luton. I'm up 5 points for the day on dogs, frankly it's so fcuking hot I'm jumping in the pool again.

It's above the French and German leagues, despite having a fraction of the money matched on it.

Absolute madness and feels like they are pushing something on us.

For the record lay today is Luton. I'm up 5 points for the day on dogs, frankly it's so fcuking hot I'm jumping in the pool again.

No it isn't.

I don't think he means in quality. Probably on a betting site or something. They're going to buy their way to exposure anywhere they can.

They want to grow their league or even the asian champions league. Good for them. Europe shouldn't have a monopoly on football.

But lets calm down with the overhype and panic.

Whatever they do isn't really going to effect the prem. As long as ffp is still in play.

I hope they do a super arab league with qatar, bahraine, kuwait, uae... then maybe the oligarchs will stop cheating in the prem. Things might get back to a bit of normality.

They can’t compete with 100+ years of European/South American history.

It will take decades to get traction.

They should try and buy and move a European club locally, that would only move the needle a bit though.

No it isn't.
I'm 6 beers in and a bottle of some sort of red tuscan wine.

But you go on betfair exchange on inplay and they have it above the other European leagues, despite less being bet on it.

I'm literally looking at it. Because I'm about to cash out both teams to score in the Chelsea game.

Rubbish OMT

Your face is a rubbish out

Wish you were here now, I would get you a drink and then we would wrestle into the pool. Got new custard.

Going to get the coals from the barbecue and put them on the grass. My son and his girlfriend are here. She is scared about the Lambert summer games and does not understand why the archery has to be done naked and with coal smeared over our faces.

Welcome to the family hun, we're a bit mad.

They can’t compete with 100+ years of European/South American history.

It will take decades to get traction.

They should try and buy and move a European club locally, that would only move the needle a bit though.
At least they are trying to do better with oil money than building more skyscrapers.

I welcome more pro leagues. Even they won't compete directly with the European leagues there will be more jobs for professional footballers.

At least they are trying to do better with oil money than building more skyscrapers.

I welcome more pro leagues. Even they won't compete directly with the European leagues there will be more jobs for professional footballers.

This isn't a new league.

As for building skyscrapers.

We'll see if that does better than their attempt to build the worlds tallest skyscraper. Which is rotting away in the desert as we speak.

They want to grow their league or even the asian champions league. Good for them. Europe shouldn't have a monopoly on football.

But lets calm down with the overhype and panic.

Whatever they do isn't really going to effect the prem. As long as ffp is still in play.

I hope they do a super arab league with qatar, bahraine, kuwait, uae... then maybe the oligarchs will stop cheating in the prem. Things might get back to a bit of normality.

Indeed. Let’s remember that a few years ago the Chinese league was the next big thing.

How’s that working out?

Giving your countries wealth to a bunch of blokes rather than reinvesting into a sustainable industry.

Yeh much better

This is window dressing
Their money has already been rerouted into buying up chicks of London
And the north east will be next

Back