• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sandro - Beast

He didnt alienate Sandro, he dropped him. Sandro started this so TS has responded. Simple. Rather than spout **** aimed at TS surely the culprit is actually Sandro? for starting it.

ps TS didnt say Sandro isnt good enough he said he isnt good enough AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME. Mourinho did the same with Mata etc.

What did he start? Sandro didn't criticise anyone. All he did was tweet that he's not injured, it's Tim who took it into his own hands to start something. Whatever way you want to paint it, publicly saying a player isn't good enough is just wrong and very unprofessional.

I don't see what we it had to do with BT sports to bring up anyway, just seems desperate from them.

Sandro should be starting ahead of both Paulinho and Chadli in central midfield in my honest view.

What did he start? Sandro didn't criticise anyone. All he did was tweet that he's not injured, it's Tim who took it into his own hands to start something. Whatever way you want to paint it, publicly saying a player isn't good enough is just wrong and very unprofessional.

Sandro knew what he was doing with that tweet. What did TS also do? He simply put - responded... as like Mourinho has done in the past or other Managers. When did people become pansies? Criticism is no bad thing, it pushes people to do better than what they are doing and if players tweet then I damn right expect the Manager to come out and show him whose boss. TS was asked a question and he simply said at this moment Sandro isnt good enough. AT THIS MOMENT.

You (royal you) keep saying 'isnt good enough' that is VERY VERY different from 'isnt good enough AT THIS MOMENT'. Before I saw the video, I thought TS, going on what others have said here, actually said sandro aint good enough full stop. Which is very different.

Sandro knew what he was doing with that tweet. What did TS also do? He simply put - responded... as like Mourinho has done in the past or other Managers. When did people become pansies? Criticism is no bad thing, it pushes people to do better than what they are doing and if players tweet then I damn right expect the Manager to come out and show him whose boss. TS was asked a question and he simply said at this moment Sandro isnt good enough. AT THIS MOMENT.

You (royal you) keep saying 'isnt good enough' that is VERY VERY different from 'isnt good enough AT THIS MOMENT'. Before I saw the video, I thought TS, going on what others have said here, actually said sandro aint good enough full stop. Which is very different.

You saw the BBC version. On BT straight after the game, he said he's not in MY team because he's not good enough. Either way it's still very unprofessional to air that in public, it's Tim who took it upon himself to openly criticise Sandro, it's Tim who has made this into something bigger than it should've been, Sandro didn't say **** about the guy. Describing our squad as "much of a muchness" or "the jury's still out on Lamela" and "we can't compete with them technically" before the Liverpool game. It's just dimwittedness at it's finest, completely unprofessional and just absoultely no need for it. I'm guessing the guy knows he's gone so thought he'd just create a bit of a storm to get his name out there before getting the push.

You saw the BBC version. On BT straight after the game, he said he's not in MY team because he's not good enough. Either way it's still very unprofessional to air that in public, it's Tim who took it upon himself to openly criticise Sandro, it's Tim who has made this into something bigger than it should've been, Sandro didn't say **** about the guy. Describing our squad as "much of a muchness" or "the jury's still out on Lamela" and "we can't compete with them technically" before the Liverpool game. It's just dimwittedness at it's finest, completely unprofessional and just absoultely no need for it. I'm guessing the guy knows he's gone so thought he'd just create a bit of a storm to get his name out there before getting the push.

Well to be honest the fact he's barely played and has been injured most of this season the jury is out as to whether he's able to play in the EPL. Its a completely different style of football to the Italian league where he performed so well.

On both the bt and bbc interviews he said he wasn't good enough at this minute and has to work to get ahead of other players. Both interviews are on the btsport site and bbc sport.

None of that stuff is revelatory cannot understand the horror.

Last edited:
On both the bt and bbc interviews he said he wasn't good enough at this minute and has to work to get ahead of other players. Both interviews are on the btsport site and bbc sport.

Ive only seen one (BBC) and in all other reports (that ive read) TS has mentioned or alluded to AT THIS MOMENT, which is very different from what ive read on here which suggests that TS has basically said Sandro is not good enough full stop.

Well to be honest the fact he's barely played and has been injured most of this season the jury is out as to whether he's able to play in the EPL. Its a completely different style of football to the Italian league where he performed so well.

So you think it's appropriate for the manager of THFC to make that comment? A pundit on sky sports? Yeah sure, why not. A talksport presenter? Fill your boots. A gg poster, it's almost obligatory, but the manager? Really? I find it a ridiculous line to come out with, it's becoming all too commonplace from Tim though, it's a shame as I was actually a defender of his up until recently, I guess the pressure's got to him and he's lost the plot as a result. Only three weeks left though so no point getting wound up over it, same should be said to Sandro.

He didnt alienate Sandro, he dropped him. Sandro started this so TS has responded. Simple. Rather than spout **** aimed at TS surely the culprit is actually Sandro? for starting it.

ps TS didnt say Sandro isnt good enough he said he isnt good enough AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME. Mourinho did the same with Mata etc.

Doesn't matter whether Sandro 'started it', Sherwood's job as the manager of out club is to keep his dirty laundry OUT of the public eye! his 'I'm-an-honest-geezer' **** is really winding me up more and more every single week. He can find a way to answer questions about that tweet without the detail and player-appraisal. In the end he continues to show his inexperienced man-management ****. The sooner summer comes the better!!!

Ive only seen one (BBC) and in all other reports (that ive read) TS has mentioned or alluded to AT THIS MOMENT, which is very different from what ive read on here which suggests that TS has basically said Sandro is not good enough full stop.

You're splitting hairs. He should not be making his player-judgements public. BUT when it comes to Sandro, I expect little from Sherwood. Like his mentor, who actively tried to loan the by out in his first season, Sherwood doesn't 'fancy' him…fine…but STFU about it. If we were to lose Sandro because of this part-time clown, I would be furious.

I think some struggle to differentiate between football manager and online forum poster. As much as I don't rate some of our players, I don't want to hear our manager publicly slating them, it's unprofessional and unwarranted.

Am I right in saying that Sandro last played against Benfica, infact his last action was to give away that penalty. Which in my book was the nail in the coffin for Tim Sherwood. We would have won the game otherwise.

Just sayin! ... Has he really been injured at all

So you think it's appropriate for the manager of THFC to make that comment? A pundit on sky sports? Yeah sure, why not. A talksport presenter? Fill your boots. A gg poster, it's almost obligatory, but the manager? Really? I find it a ridiculous line to come out with, it's becoming all too commonplace from Tim though, it's a shame as I was actually a defender of his up until recently, I guess the pressure's got to him and he's lost the plot as a result. Only three weeks left though so no point getting wound up over it, same should be said to Sandro.

Didn't say it was right, didn't say it was wrong, just agreed with what was said.

Am I right in saying that Sandro last played against Benfica, infact his last action was to give away that penalty. Which in my book was the nail in the coffin for Tim Sherwood. We would have won the game otherwise.

We'd have still lost the tie though so really it was inconsequential. If that is the reason why, then it's a very petty reason. He's made Chiriches the spacegoat for last week it seems so it wouldn't surprise me, maybe he should take a look at himself with the chocolate teapot midfield he keeps putting out.

Won the game which ultimately meant nothing. He was played out of position by Tim in the first place anyway.

I imagine that wasn't the nail in the coffin but maybe something happened in the dressing room after?

Well, he has no chance of making the WC squad so hopefully after a rested summer he will be ready

That is certain. I think he has along the line said something out of turn in he Brazilian media regarding the current coach Scolari, under the previous two managers Dunga and Menezes he was in. Even played as captain.

I don't think Sandro has even been called up to the squad under Scolari.

Doesn't matter whether Sandro 'started it', Sherwood's job as the manager of out club is to keep his dirty laundry OUT of the public eye! his 'I'm-an-honest-geezer' **** is really winding me up more and more every single week. He can find a way to answer questions about that tweet without the detail and player-appraisal. In the end he continues to show his inexperienced man-management ****. The sooner summer comes the better!!!

I couldn't give a stuff, Id much rather know what our manager really thinks rather than the usual momtonous soundbites given that makes you no wiser as to what on earth he is thinking. If a player can't react positively to criticism whether it's in public or behind closed doors then I really do question the mentality of such players....

I couldn't give a stuff, Id much rather know what our manager really thinks rather than the usual momtonous soundbites given that makes you no wiser as to what on earth he is thinking. If a player can't react positively to criticism whether it's in public or behind closed doors then I really do question the mentality of such players....

Agreed

Tottenham's win on Saturday was soured somewhat by comments on Twitter from midfielder Sandro, who reacted to his omission from Sherwood's matchday squad by revealing he was not injured.
Sherwood, however, maintains he has no problem with the Brazilian.
"He's a good lad. He's not being disrespectful to me, I don't think," added the Tottenham boss.
"At the moment, I think Nacer Chadli has done well in there (the centre of midfield) and Paulinho has done well in there. I like Sandro's qualities but at the moment he's not selected.
"I don't care about the tweet. He can tweet what he wants. At the end of the day, he will always get an honest opinion from me and he's right in what he's tweeting.
"He's fit to play but he's not selected because he's not up to it at the moment ahead of other people.
"That's not to say against West Ham and Stoke he won't be, because we might look for different qualities in there, but for today's game he's not in the squad because he's not selected."

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/sherwood-praises-world-class-lloris#ATCGwLW91EW7Ilrz.99

Back