• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Samsung Galaxy S3

Holy crap. Just watched the lions share of them

I cannot believe how limiting iOS is!!!

I urge any Apple lovers to watch these videos

Android is the shiz

Holy crap. Just watched the lions share of them

I cannot believe how limiting iOS is!!!

I urge any Apple lovers to watch these videos

Android is the shiz

Exactly why I posted these vids. This is not "haha my phones better than yours" just enlightening people to how limited the IOS software is and how far behind it is in comparisson to Android software. Common myth is that IOS software "just works better" or is smoother and more intuitive but these videos show thats not true when you really compare the two. Even when he compares Android 2.2 to IOS 5.1 it still does alot more.

Like I said these may be little things but when you sum them all up it shows there's a hell of alot of "little things" IOS can't do

Incredible.

Thing is, it showed up how little i'm actually using my Android and what its capabilities actually are.
I hardly recognised my own operating system of choice......albeit he was using ICS 4.0 where I'm stuck on 2.2 until July.

Inspired by the videos, I know have the Amiga working on my HTC Desire

- Sensible Soccer
- Speedball 2
- Chaos Engine
- Mortal Kombat II

Awesome!

Suggestions for good emulator apps? The guy on the videos says he got his free but the only ones ive found are a few quid... A little reluctant to pay till i KNOW theyll play 90% ROMs you throw at them.
And im so gonna dig out a blutooth controller and try it on Contra ;)

Suggestions for good emulator apps? The guy on the videos says he got his free but the only ones ive found are a few quid... A little reluctant to pay till i KNOW theyll play 90% ROMs you throw at them.
And im so gonna dig out a blutooth controller and try it on Contra ;)

SuperGNES is good.

I've been playing Street Fighter Turbo with PS3 controller

Using Sixaxis Controller app

Have been really enjoying Mortal Kombat (the original)

Also downloaded Elite (Amiga), which looks amazing, but not really built for the PS3 controller!

Need an Emulator for Sega Mastersystem coz the missus wants Alex Kidd on her Galaxy Ace. Got N64 and Megadrive but cant find MS

Back