• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sales

He is better than Fulham (as proven by the fact he was one of our most played players last season and Atletico Madrid were trying to get him this summer).
He is
But clubs who can afford him are in the prem
Fulham would be a step back but there is a reason we don’t want him anymore
Atletico need to sell to buy him and they have left it too late

I think it means they can have him for nowt if they want him

He needs this move, lad needs to play a full season, I doubt if he has played 5 games in a row let alone 20+ ,good luck to him,

My thoughts as well, never really got a run of games ( because of his injurys) and moved arounf between FB,CB when he did play. Hope he does well.

Tottenham: Ange Postecoglou fires warning to fringe players on Deadline Day

Spurs already have a squad of around 30 first-team players and are poised to complete the signing of forward Brennan Johnson.....Postecoglou will therefore need to cut a number of players from his League squad if they do not complete deadline-day transfers.
"No-one's not been integrated, no-one hasn't been training with the team," Postecoglou said. "I'm not isolating anyone at the moment.
"Players have got their own reasons for making these decisions but ultimately, come the deadline, we're going to have to name a 25-man list and we've got more than that at the moment, so some people are going to miss out. It's up to them to decide the next step.
"From my perspective, we haven't excluded anyone from training. The numbers in training are manageable right now and while they're manageable I don't see the need to do anything different."

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1693582237

It has been a disappointing window in terms of sales so far, still seems like a lot of just delaying the problem by a year and we'll just be saying the next thing next time around about needing to get rid of players that aren't wanted by us or any clubs that want them on permanent deals.

Then you have our reserve players like Lo Celso essentially being an empty shirt in a cup competition we went out of, which I am still evidently still moody about!

Plenty of good incomings ie Maddison VDV and potentially Johnson so it's not all a downer but it took selling an all time great to facilitate this and there's no adequate cover for VDV or Maddison or even Richy so any "success" hinges on them not getting injured.

Hope the move goes well for Tanganga and results in something concrete, and that Winks settles in (not sure if he's played yet for Leicester) but still too many sorted out to make the squad make sense to me.

It has been a disappointing window in terms of sales so far, still seems like a lot of just delaying the problem by a year and we'll just be saying the next thing next time around about needing to get rid of players that aren't wanted by us or any clubs that want them on permanent deals.
you're 100% here and also they will have another year left on their contracts and worth even less

Then you have our reserve players like Lo Celso essentially being an empty shirt in a cup competition we went out of, which I am still evidently still moody about!

Plenty of good incomings ie Maddison VDV and potentially Johnson so it's not all a downer but it took selling an all time great to facilitate this and there's no adequate cover for VDV or Maddison or even Richy so any "success" hinges on them not getting injured.

Hope the move goes well for Tanganga and results in something concrete, and that Winks settles in (not sure if he's played yet for Leicester) but still too many sorted out to make the squad make sense to me.

I understand people may have wished to see more players out, but is it realistic to expect players who most on here have been saying are useless being hot properties to other clubs?

I understand people may have wished to see more players out, but is it realistic to expect players who most on here have been saying are useless being hot properties to other clubs?

True but hard to believe we couldn't find someone to pay £2-3m for Tangana say or the same for Rodon. I don't know if we're asking for too much but how can we only have managed to sell Kane when it was known for months we'd have to offload 5/6 players.

In an odd way you're saying the people who think they are useless are correct in their judgement. I'm sure scouts don't scour online forums to see what mugs like us reckon about our players.

It is what it is, nobody's wants to buy them for good reason but it's frustrating nonetheless, for us as a club and the player's careers as well...

True but hard to believe we couldn't find someone to pay £2-3m for Tangana say or the same for Rodon. I don't know if we're asking for too much but how can we only have managed to sell Kane when it was known for months we'd have to offload 5/6 players.

When you look at what Chelsea, City and even Liverpool have gotten for their kids over the years, Tanganga is a steal at anything less than 20 million.

Talk in the Netherlands is that PSV are really pushing to sign Sanchez this evening. Makes perfect sense - they have just reached the CL group stage for the first time in five years, have just sold Sangaré to Forest for a considerable sum, and need a quick and physically strong CB.

Is what it is...like I said earlier, they are unlikely to be involved if they stay. The loans are as good as transfers so on that front we have done ok

We pay them too high wages. Who'd want to compete for titles in a different country or play in the CL if they'll be earning half of what they get now?

Talk in the Netherlands is that PSV are really pushing to sign Sanchez this evening. Makes perfect sense - they have just reached the CL group stage for the first time in five years, have just sold Sangaré to Forest for a considerable sum, and need a quick and physically strong CB.
Surely there isn't enough time now !!
He couldn't get over there for a medical before 11pm

Back