• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sales

Might be a good fight for him TBH. Less pace, team that dominates, his mates there
As bad as Bayern's defence has been relatively speaking recently, he will never even see the bench.

Nonesense report.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

You think Gil is significantly better than Solomon? Not many performances to go off, but Solomon has shown he has a decent shot on him and can finish. Plus he looks Gil equal dribbling and turning players. To me at least Solomon could have the edge over Gil. But not a lot in it.

Makes it silly to sign Solomon then, Gil wasn't injured at the time but guess Solomon is on low wages.

I don’t think he will play, aren’t they doing well in the Championship? Surely he is going to be back up?

Rumour mill is picking up...

Reggie loan to United
Tanganga loan to Augsburg/lyon
Gil loan to Lyon too

Sanchez seems to have a lot of options now too

Nothing much on Lloris, I read a tweet about Napoli but nothing substantial out there.

NDombele want a CL club! EDIT. Links to Inter today.

Dier rejected Burnley loan and doesn't want to leave now and apparently thinks there will more options next summer on a free

PEH to A.Madrid might still happen. They just sold Carrasco to Saudi so have a bit more money

Last edited:
Reggie going for a medical according to The Athletic.

Strange one but he does have a high ceiling IMO. Just had a nightmare 2-3 years.

Back