• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sales

What are you basing that on though?

He doesn't appear to be 1st reserve for the PL and we have a history of making opportunistic signings, obviously just some guesswork on my part but is he really going to take Son or Kulu's place let alone Johnsons if he joins?

He doesn't appear to be 1st reserve for the PL and we have a history of making opportunistic signings, obviously just some guesswork on my part but is he really going to take Son or Kulu's place let alone Johnsons if he joins?
I thought you were talking about Gil

What is up with Tangana, he's 24 and never even played a full season. Doubt he's on a massive wage either yet seems to have no ambition at all. He's got U21 caps and with 2/3 seasons of playing regularly could potentially push into the England squad.

What is up with Tangana, he's 24 and never even played a full season. Doubt he's on a massive wage either yet seems to have no ambition at all. He's got U21 caps and with 2/3 seasons of playing regularly could potentially push into the England squad.

It's mental, I mentioned it before but Tanganga turns 25 this season... 25!!! Other young CBs the same age like Tomori have had 2 or 3 loans , and played over 100 games for AC Milan by now! It's not even like he's had a loan and been sat on the bench somewhere not getting picked, He's been training with the first team for years now just watching them play from his living room, I really don't get it.

I can't say I rate him or not (other than early game at RB against Liverpool where he looked lively) because he has barely strung 2 games together anywhere to watch him play!

Erm.... Doesn't that say 'after Spurs and Torino couldn't find agreement'? Not that Tanganga didn't agree to the deal.

It's mental, I mentioned it before but Tanganga turns 25 this season... 25!!! Other young CBs the same age like Tomori have had 2 or 3 loans , and played over 100 games for AC Milan by now! It's not even like he's had a loan and been sat on the bench somewhere not getting picked, He's been training with the first team for years now just watching them play from his living room, I really don't get it.

I can't say I rate him or not (other than early game at RB against Liverpool where he looked lively) because he has barely strung 2 games together anywhere to watch him play!

You have to start wondering if the lad wants to even play anymore. Even if he does he is son under cooked for his age. Ridiculous TBH

Erm.... Doesn't that say 'after Spurs and Torino couldn't find agreement'? Not that Tanganga didn't agree to the deal.

He should be pushing for an agreement, I find it hard to believe that he couldn't have got a loan to another top flight club in England or elsewhere in the last couple of seasons. He's not awful, has some talent but needs games.

He should be pushing for an agreement, I find it hard to believe that he couldn't have got a loan to another top flight club in England or elsewhere in the last couple of seasons. He's not awful, has some talent but needs games.

27 first team appearances in his career a 24, thats absolutely ridiculous, puts him in the realms of not being touched because he literally has no prolonged period of success or even playing history.

I also think they aimed too high by telling him (he has an Italian agent I think) that sides like Inter and AC wanted him on loan when they probably told the agent a polite 'Yeah maybe, let's see'. We'll never know but he would have been better served by getting a Championship loan when he was 19-21ish. No Championship side wants a 25 year old that's never been tested.

I also think they aimed too high by telling him (he has an Italian agent I think) that sides like Inter and AC wanted him on loan when they probably told the agent a polite 'Yeah maybe, let's see'. We'll never know but he would have been better served by getting a Championship loan when he was 19-21ish. No Championship side wants a 25 year old that's never been tested.

Maybe having an Italian agent is killing his chances. Punting him round Italy non stop when he has hardly any playing time ever seems abit of a push for me. I would be downgrading my expectations and looking at a Luton or another thats come up OR get yourself to a Championship club on the up, get games. The club would have instructed the agent to find prospects, it would not just be the club working here....Like you say, maybe aiming far too high

I don't know if he takes a place. He's a far better player than Solomon who just seemed an opportunistic signing for free, I reckon he'll get the odd few games and then get shipped out in a couple of seasons.

Gil might not suit Ange's style but he's a decent player who I think will have a good career.

You think Gil is significantly better than Solomon? Not many performances to go off, but Solomon has shown he has a decent shot on him and can finish. Plus he looks Gil equal dribbling and turning players. To me at least Solomon could have the edge over Gil. But not a lot in it.

Back