• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saido Berahino

I don't think they meant 48 hours for a deal to be concluded, but rather that Spurs would make an offer/bid within 48 hours. How long it takes to conclude it is another story.
What of this sentence "Exclusive Berhaino signs for £15 million within the next 48 hours", says that they meant it to be Spurs making an offer and it not being a done deal?!

What of this sentence "Exclusive Berhaino signs for £15 million within the next 48 hours", says that they meant it to be Spurs making an offer and it not being a done deal?!
Was thinking of another paper that said "Spurs to bid for Berahino in the next 48 hours."

My guess is that we will sign him once WBA have signed a replacement
Agree,hoping that's Lambert and its soon. Ade should be off imminently I'd imagine, surely we wouldn't just have Kane and Soldado, especially with Soldado also looking likely to go?

zV6AwClDvVoexeVqkcTJSiNvB09.jpg

Eddie Murphy and Nick Nolte starring as Saido Berahino and Harry Kane!
Coming to a theatre near YOU!
....... in 48 hours

Last edited:
Back