• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saido Berahino

Half of me just thinks this a reaction to...

1. our interest in Son
2. us putting tidbits into the media that we have reservations over a third bid.

Who does Peace think he's kidding....99% of the time Pulis plays with one striker......they got in Rondon & Lambert...they have Brown Ideye and others...how in the name of greek buggery are they short on strikers?????

As for making bids late in the window, does he know nothing of our transfer policy?:)

Ok Peace if you think having a wantaway player with his contract in its last year next summer then by all means as you say 'carry on'

All well and good but we still only have just one central striker, even if we do sign Son he primarily a winger

I wouldn't have expected him to reject the bid for anything other that the offer wasn't attractive enough! I'm sticking some money on Berahino not being a WBA player by the end of this transfer window, this is just the final call for further offers and asking Levy to show his hand.

I wouldn't have expected him to reject the bid for anything other that the offer wasn't attractive enough! I'm sticking some money on Berahino not being a WBA player by the end of this transfer window, this is just the final call for further offers and asking Levy to show his hand.

And I would just love it if we walked away.

How much money?

It is a bit transparent, I agree: especially when he says 'we can't replace him in this amount of time', having already bought both Rondon and Lambert to add to the already existing pair of Anichebe and last season's record signing Ideye.

All well and good but we still only have just one central striker, even if we do sign Son he primarily a winger

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/clinton-njie/leistungsdaten/spieler/241119/saison/2014

There's a table on that page which details which position the player played in - N'jie played as a CF in the vast majority of his games for Lyon last season - I know it doesn't fit this whole 'we only have Kane' line of thinking but N'jie is a striker by the looks of things

lol you got me by the knackers there!

I do not blame them for playing hard ball I would expect nothing less if the roles were reversed, however I am concerned as what we do next. Could you imagine onif Kane tears his hamstring on Saturday, we would be royally fecked

Back