• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saido Berahino

Which ever way works for them and enables them to get the biggest bang for their buck

And what about all this Pulis Bolloc*s regarding PROTECTING the player?

No issues with them rinsing their prized asset, but thats achievable without washing your dirty undies in public.

yeah I know, but considering his off-field issues in the last year I think its a decent offer.

And 2 years ago some people would have thought that £70m but I believe he went for £80m or was it £85m? Because that is what Levy wanted. You may think it is a decent offer now because you are a Spurs fan but I bet WBA fans are well happy with their chairman right now. The probably see us as Fancy Dans from North London who think they can bully little WBA into selling their most most valuable asset at a price that suits us

I think there are better players out there but i think we will not be going abroad to find our striker ... just too early lol

And what about all this Pulis Bolloc*s regarding PROTECTING the player?

No issues with them rinsing their prized asset, but thats achievable without washing your dirty undies in public.

I figure he is their player and they can do what they like even if I do not like it. I can imagine that the main problem might be the method of payment, WBA are not going to want £10m now and £12m depending on whether we win the league or the CL :D

I don't know why we keep going down these blind alleys.They want at least 25 if we can't /won't pay it then why start.There is no cheap angle here

i can just see West Brom demanding 30-35 mill now because time is running out and we dont seem to have any decent alternatives to Berahino ..........what a clusterfcuk of a situation

And 2 years ago some people would have thought that £70m but I believe he went for £80m or was it £85m? Because that is what Levy wanted. You may think it is a decent offer now because you are a Spurs fan but I bet WBA fans are well happy with their chairman right now. The probably see us as Fancy Dans from North London who think they can bully little WBA into selling their most most valuable asset at a price that suits us

We have in recent history, been on the other end of this. WBA have every right to reject our bids and hold out for as much moola as possible, Thats fine by me.

But yes I am a spurs fan, I think its a decent offer and its been refused, WBA are clearly trying to get the other big boys involved....fair enough.

From my point of view I would rather we were not used as a tool so Peace can feel the love of the WBA fans and we risk being left with feck all striker options (I know this issue is of our own making) and end up having the tinkle ripped out of us when Utd charge in and take him away.

I think there are better players out there but i think we will not be going abroad to find our striker ... just too early lol

Sure there are better players out there, but we have left it so late that a team i snot going to sell a top player they were not planing to sell cheaply, especially if they have to get a replacement. This is the one drawback when you leave it late.

Whatever amount we offered last week supposing we had offered that in May when we knew we needed a new striker, or June even, supposing that bid was rejected then, methinks we would have a couple of months to come to some agreement, and if the price was too high we could have moved on. Now even if we move on everybody knows we are desperate and would try to screw us over

i can just see West Brom demanding 30-35 mill now because time is running out and we dont seem to have any decent alternatives to Berahino ..........what a clusterfcuk of a situation

And even though I would be ticked off I would not blame them one bit.

Remember what a hero Levy was when we signed VDV on the last day? We only got him so cheap because Real Madrid were desperate to see the back of him, they had been shopping him around Europe, this is not the case here. I think they know he has just 2 years left on his contract and he will not sign a new one but they want to milk the situation and I would do the exactly the same if I could.

What I would really like to know is whether Pochettino really rates him and really wants him?

If he does regardless of what I and others think then offer 25m asap as a final offer and be done with it.

If they are in a situation where they have bought others expecting him to leave and others dont come in for them then more fool them, we really need another striker before the weekend and if its not Saido then so be it.

Yeah there leaking to the press our offer....18m up front the rest was 'unrealistic' add ons bringing it to 21m

'they are putting it out there is no time to sign a replacement and that they want 30-35m'

seriously fudge this.

But naija, west brom have 5 senior strikers in their squad and pulis plays 1 up front! They've just bought rondon a couple of days ago, what makes you think they are not prepared to sell? I just don't understand how anyone could honestly fall for that line?!

West brom are doing nothing wrong here, they can refuse all the bids they want and say/publicise what they want to get a better offer from somewhere else. But likewise, we have every right to offer what we like and walk away if we don't see any value in this anymore.

I guarantee that if berahino is at west brom when the window closes the west brom chairman will be kicking himself!

Also depends on Berhanio himself and how badly he wants to come - not that he seems the type but he could really play up and almost force a move if he refuses to play etc...

Just hoping more than anything but just get feeling we might test the water again with martial .. Monaco going out of cl so slim to no chance I know but u never know

Back