• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saha

well??

• I knew it

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • I didnt see it coming

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • I wanted Kaka or Leandro

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • bring back Ginger Pele

Votes: 13 20.6%

• Total voters
In my opinion, the dangers of slagging off players before they sign has been shoved up a few arses, a few times this season.

Yes, this means I think I am a better fan than anyone, so no one need tell me again.

'i told you' so never gets old

Out of interest how many games have we played 442 this season? Great advert for the 442 lovers today.

What I did do, was give him a chance
No point slagging someone off before they've even worn the shirt, is there? You would have thought people have learned from Parker's transfer, and how downplaying someone before even playing the for club can come back to bite you in the arse.

Hopefully Nelsen does well for the club as well.

No point slagging someone off before they've even worn the shirt, is there? You would have thought people have learned from Parker's transfer, and how downplaying someone before even playing the for club can come back to bite you in the arse.

Hopefully Nelsen does well for the club as well.

Exactly mate.

Apparently Mr Webb has got his priorities wrong........again. Not surprised with a name like that though

I didnt post anything negative but thought it at the time, can I still jump in and claim the 'I never doubted him' glory, and also add that I never doubted the Parker transfer aswell making me the best fan ever? Or should I just admit that being a supporter is far easier than being a manager.

I didnt post anything negative but thought it at the time, can I still jump in and claim the 'I never doubted him' glory, and also add that I never doubted the Parker transfer aswell making me the best fan ever? Or should I just admit that being a supporter is far easier than being a manager.

No one has claimed they never doubted any of the signings. There is a big difference between slagging someone off, and not slagging someone off though.

If anyone thinks that is some kind of "best fan" boast, then I think they have issues, deep within their own heads

Thought signing Saha was a very clever move. Very good player, clearly not performing due to Everton's tactics. And we got rid of Pav.

It doesnt work. Please clam it down a bit mate
4-4-2 will work against a 4-4-2. If we play it against a 4-3-3 our 2 central midfielders will always have a man spare unfortunately and against the good teams we do get punished. As we saw against Chelsea at home this season.

That's the difference having a footballing attacker makes to a side that plays good football. Intelligent running, passing, ball retention, and signs of a genuine partnership developing up front.

Knowing me, knowing you... Sa-ha

Last edited:
I bet Defoe is spitting feathers now. He couldn't get into the team before, but now it'll probably be even harder for him...

defuuuu.jpg

Thought signing Saha was a very clever move. Very good player, clearly not performing due to Everton's tactics. And we got rid of Pav.

yeah, everton are so negative at times and cant imagine moyes telling him to express himself when playing. it must of been a culture shock for him to play in this team today. shackles released

Back