• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saha

well??

• I knew it

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • I didnt see it coming

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • I wanted Kaka or Leandro

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • bring back Ginger Pele

Votes: 13 20.6%

• Total voters
a front pairing of saha and ade with the supply of our midfield?

i like it very much. injury though i think would make it a risky deal.

IMHO i think saha's actual abilities puts him as one of the best talented strikers in this league. his form is garbage , granted, but he offers so much to the team when he plays

I do rate Saha but his age is obviously an issue - if it means he's willing to be a bit-part player until we sign a younger striker permanently then fair enough. I cannot imagine Levy sanctioning the deal if it wasn't on a good financial basis, so I'm all in favour. Could be helful in the run-in for FA Cup games and the like - plus I'd rather him be playing than Pavlyuchenko.

I think Saha is a very skilled, strong striker, barring injuries. Another stop gap could do as well as eidur for us? Here's hoping! Let's see if it comes to fruition.

Saha to Spurs, tahts the cost of having Redknap as manager....

hardly expensive now is it. challenging for the league, top four, CL , respect from other fans and other team....and all we have to do is to endure the purchase of a talented injury prone striker

I'd buy that for a dollar.

Please tell me this is a joke.....................if we are going to have an over the hill, injury prone has been in his 30's then go for Michael Owen.

[-X

Please tell me this is a joke.....................if we are going to have an over the hill, injury prone has been in his 30's then go for Michael Owen.
Who would have cost twice as much for half the appearances and goals.

Didn't Everton have plenty of chances against us recently?? Didn't they score '0'?? and didn't Saha play 90 mins??

I could understand if people were saying Saha wasn't getting the service, but he clearly is... and has still only scored 1 Premier League goal this season (2 in total mind!)

So is he a Good player in a poor team... or an average/past-it player in a team trying their best?? It's a tough one...

Saha? Are they serious? We should be trying to get players like Llorente or Soldado or Leandro. This move tells me how little resources the club apparently have now. We used to spend like there's no tomorrow, now we are actually in a position where top 3 is not only possible but extremely likely and we stop spending? I don't get it! Seriously hope this isn't our only signing.

Saha? Are they serious? We should be trying to get players like Llorente or Soldado or Leandro. This move tells me how little resources the club apparently have now. We used to spend like there's no tomorrow, now we are actually in a position where top 3 is not only possible but extremely likely and we stop spending? I don't get it! Seriously hope this isn't our only signing.

I'm pretty sure these types of player will only come if GUARANTEED CL football... they're not in it to chase the dream and not succeed... they want the finished article!
Much as I hate to admit it, Tottenham Hotspur (without CL football) are 'just' another Premier League club... they may as well join Villa...

Just 'cos WE'D all play for Spurs even if we were in the Conference doesn't mean the likes of Llorente or Lenadro would...

Let's face it, if Fulham got CL football, there would be a queue all the way to Stamford Bridge... so I wouldn't take it personally!
modern Footballers only understand one type of currency... CL currency!

I guess if Saha (and Rodellega for that matter) are prepared to take their chances and join us, then welcome aboard!

Maybe we have

It's January... You end up with Andy Carroll for ?ú35m if you get the cheque book out in January ;)

Saha was an average striker at his peak, now he's over the hill and injury prone. Not sure he's even better than Pav.

Please don't let this be true! We need to strengthen the team not weaken the bench.

If we start bringing players like that in, I wouldn't blame the likes of Modic or Bale thinking it's time to move on.

Good to see another player slagged off and written off as unwanted before he even signs. When we will we learn, Jeeeezus...!

Welcome Saha. Hope you can do the biz and stay fit =D>..........if rumours are true of course

Good to see another player slagged off and written off as unwanted before he even signs. When we will we learn, Jeeeezus...!

Welcome Saha. Hope you can do the biz and stay fit =D>..........if rumours are true of course

What do you want us to do the guy is 33, he's only managed to score 1 league goal in 18 games this season and it's 842 minutes since he scored. He won't improve the bench let alone the starting 11.

He is not good enough for this football club.

head_in_hands_man.jpg

We're going to have to spend a lot of money in the next window if we're going to have a serious go at the CL, that's if we can score the goals to stay in the top 4.

We're going to have to spend a lot of money in the next window if we're going to have a serious go at the CL, that's if we can score the goals to stay in the top 4.

Who do you think that we should have brought in instead?

Back