• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Mason

it's a derisory bid for a start

they should have tripled that at least for an opening bid

If we DID want to sell I'd imagine £10-12. If you think how Levy has tended to operate in the past he accepted £7/8 for Livermore who certainly wasn't as consistent a starter as Mason. I hope we keep hold of him not only as I know him but I feel he is a great squad player with a good attitude. He also has that bit between his teeth and if he can improve his shooting when in on goal a few more would warm to him.

Surely we are not gonna get rid the summer after we've being asking him to put off his operation all season?

We need to keep our players who have come through the ranks. At the moment Kane is the only player we have produced in our first 11.

Poor today. Poor last week. Poor the appearance before. If it is an operation, then let him go do it. He is shiite at the moment and is hurting my club's performances.

I don't know if it is unfair on Masons but everytime he has come into the team this season particularly in these latter weeks we have dropped points. On against Arsenal to shore up the team, we concede against ten men. On against Chelsea, we concede but he also lacks the composure in the final third. Maybe he needs the opportunity to play himself into form and it's unfair to criticise too much considering his hard work to make it here, but he feels like an unlucky charm now.

Poor today. Poor last week. Poor the appearance before. If it is an operation, then let him go do it. He is shiite at the moment and is hurting my club's performances.

He saved us being last man at the back at one point sliding in to stop tadic.
Pretty easy to spacegoat a player who has just come into the side.
The reality is half the team were poor today.

I love the ridiculousness of a guy sitting thousands of miles away complaining about a local homegrown player.

Pretty easy to spacegoat a player who has just come into the side.

I love the ridiculousness of a guy sitting thousands of miles away complaining about a local homegrown player.

Continue making excuses for Mason. For someone that is to be fighting for a position with Dembele and Dier, his performances have shown that he is not up to it. I dont care if he is home grown or not. Bale wasnt home grown. Modric wasnt home grown. Keane wasnt home grown et al. Mason has been shiite this year. He was poor today especially on the second goal and for someone who hasnt played much - he looked less fit than the guys who have been playing.

Continue making excuses for Mason. For someone that is to be fighting for a position with Dembele and Dier, his performances have shown that he is not up to it. I dont care if he is home grown or not. Bale wasnt home grown. Modric wasnt home grown. Keane wasnt home grown et al. Mason has been shiite this year. He was poor today especially on the second goal and for someone who hasnt played much - he looked less fit than the guys who have been playing.
Less fit, or lacking match sharpness? How long since he last played a full 90 minutes?

Pretty easy to escaped goat a player who has just come into the side.

agreed, Mason was a long way down the poor performance list today, and there were a lot of names on it

Last edited:
Pretty easy to escaped goat a player who has just come into the side.

No need at all for this atrociously stupid, astonishingly low-minded sh*te.

Mason gives me zilch confidence in Spurs results either starting or subbing in. He should go do his operation and come back. That is better for the club, the players and the fans.

Mason wasn't great today but he wasn't alone in not playing up to standard. In fact it is hard to pick out a good performance of any description from that clusterfudge.

Mason wasn't great today but he wasn't alone in not playing up to standard. In fact it is hard to pick out a good performance of any description from that clusterfudge.

I thought Walker and Lamela were ok, Dier had his moments too, Lloris could have done better but the defending was non existent for both goals, Rose wasn't too bad, Son took his goal well

the rest of them were a fudging disgrace

I thought Walker and Lamela were ok, Dier had his moments too, Lloris could have done better but the defending was non existent for both goals, Rose wasn't too bad, Son took his goal well

the rest of them were a fudgeing disgrace
Effort wise I agree Walker, Lamela and Rose seemed to be trying but what they actually did with the ball wasn't great.

Effort wise I agree Walker, Lamela and Rose seemed to be trying but what they actually did with the ball wasn't great.

true, i've got no issue with things not coming off, that's football

not trying boils my tinkle though, and we had at least 4 lazy sods out there today

Back