• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rose Hanbury

100%, when I was young there was only 4 channels on TV that were boring. Played outside all day every day in the garden or at parks with mates. Climbing trees, riding bikes etc and generally just mucking around. You don't see that as much now, more people inside on phones.

I also think in general the majority of adults are stressed and over worked so they have less time to spend with their children as well. I know I sometimes work a bit later than I want and miss that time with my daughter between nursery pick up and bed and because of that means I often don't have much time to cook anything so you end up eating crap.

Psychologists and college professors also attribute that to why younger people these days are so fragile because their parents over protected them. I was probably in the last generation that played outside. When you’re young, you need to learn about the world and about taking calculated risks. Parents are more risk averse these days. Social media and phones have a lot to answer for as well.

Psychologists and college professors also attribute that to why younger people these days are so fragile because their parents over protected them. I was probably in the last generation that played outside. When you’re young, you need to learn about the world and about taking calculated risks. Parents are more risk averse these days. Social media and phones have a lot to answer for as well.

I think there's information overload now, there's a study out there that will tell you pretty much anything is unhealthy/dangerous now which probably makes most parents wary. Definitely agree about calculated risk, some of the stuff we'd do as kids would probably make the news these days. It doesn't help that lots of local services, parks etc have been decimated over the years.

Plus it's just p.i.s.sing it down and p.i.s.sing it down and p.i.s.sing it down and p.i.s.sing it down and p.i.s.sing it down and p.i.s.sing it down nowadays.
I was just asking my wife if we had plans tomorrow, and in general....it is raining and then it is raining.

Plus it's just p.i.s.sing it down and p.i.s.sing it down and p.i.s.sing it down and p.i.s.sing it down and p.i.s.sing it down and p.i.s.sing it down nowadays.
I was just asking my wife if we had plans tomorrow, and in general....it is raining and then it is raining.

Yeah I need to get out into the garden but it’s a quagmire.

Back