• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rose Hanbury

Gutter Boy

Tim Sherwood
Bald Billy's spare might be getting the call up sooner than expected then.

How will the public take to the new Camilla i wonder?

With all their money, she will beat it.

Money can literally prolong life, I have found how advanced medical care is if you are prepared to pay a fvuking fortune.

If its in organs like it sounds, she'll be lucky to make 5 years. The advantage the rich usually have with cancer is much early detection, which leads to better outcomes. The treatment options though aren't that different.

So she wasn’t in a coma after being stabbed in the stomach during a row provoked by her finding out that Rosa is pregnant by William and it will be his second child with his mistress?
It’s almost as if I can’t believe what is said on twitter.
I normally don't care for royals, British or othwrwise, but this whole shenanigans had me so curious I joined the conspiracy subreddit the other day. Now that's a rabbit hole...

This is rather bad taste, at the end of the day it's someone's life.
She is a young mother with a potentially fatal illness, that's all that matters.
I don't support the royal family but now isn't the time for mocking.

I agree it’s not a good look. I am not fussed either way about the monarchy, I’m fairly ambivalent towards them. Kate has always been quite dignified IMO and has handled herself well. As you say she’s a young woman with a terrible illness that I’d imagine pretty much every single person on this forum has been affected by, directly or indirectly.

Reactions: DTA
Oh I hope my post above about the conspiracy theories is not taken as bad taste. I am as anti-royal as can be but I certainly don’t wish harm or illness on anyone. I can totally understand that concern for herself and her family comes first. Having to come to terms with that terrible news, and working out how to tell your very young children must be awful. Having to do it under the glare of the media - and particularly social media - must be horrendous.
Yes she will get better or faster treatment than many. That she gets it is not wrong. That others don’t is what is wrong.

I agree it’s not a good look. I am not fussed either way about the monarchy, I’m fairly ambivalent towards them. Kate has always been quite dignified IMO and has handled herself well. As you say she’s a young woman with a terrible illness that I’d imagine pretty much every single person on this forum has been affected by, directly or indirectly.
I actually had chemo for no cancer purposes and its fcuking grim.

Oh I hope my post above about the conspiracy theories is not taken as bad taste. I am as anti-royal as can be but I certainly don’t wish harm or illness on anyone. I can totally understand that concern for herself and her family comes first. Having to come to terms with that terrible news, and working out how to tell your very young children must be awful. Having to do it under the glare of the media - and particularly social media - must be horrendous.
Yes she will get better or faster treatment than many. That she gets it is not wrong. That others don’t is what is wrong.
I would retire them all and sell of everything then set up a national sovereign fund like the Norwegians have.

No I certainly didn't read it as being in bad taste, and even @Gutter Boy I can appreciate that there is humour in there that isn’t too malicious, but we all know how quickly these topics can get out of hand and I don't think it's a good place to go.
We've all been affected by this, I lost my sister to cancer when she was in her 40s, the devastation it caused too her two pre teen kids and our parents was not something I would wish on anyone.

I would retire them all and sell of everything then set up a national sovereign fund like the Norwegians have.

The problem is there was an agreement when they pretty much owned everything that they would had over control of much of it and take on this weird ceremonial role plus some every weirder priveleges.

No I certainly didn't read it as being in bad taste, and even @Gutter Boy I can appreciate that there is humour in there that isn’t too malicious, but we all know how quickly these topics can get out of hand and I don't think it's a good place to go.
We've all been affected by this, I lost my sister to cancer when she was in her 40s, the devastation it caused too her two pre teen kids and our parents was not something I would wish on anyone.
Yeah, i'll always punch upwards at the privilege and media sycophancy, but id never aim it at the individual.

I just think the other 1000 people in that same position every day deserve as much support and as good healthcare.

I think use something like this to push for mandatory annual cancer screenings for all over 40s, in new Attlee government scale reforms of healthcare (a big prevent not treatment pivot). But leave her to deal with this in private and don't give it any public oxygen.

Yeah, i'll always punch upwards at the privilege and media sycophancy, but id never aim it at the individual.

I just think the other 1000 people in that same position every day deserve as much support and as good healthcare.

I think use something like this to push for mandatory annual cancer screenings for all over 40s, in new Attlee government scale reforms of healthcare (a big prevent not treatment pivot). But leave her to deal with this in private and don't give it any public oxygen.
Cancer is a great leveler, when it comes to you no amount of wealth, privilege or fame will do you any good.
Looks at Steve jobs for instance.
It's difficult to begrudge anyone the very best they can get, I know if it was my wife, mother etc I'd doing the best I could to get them the best treatment they could have.
I'm sure we've all experienced the collateral damage of loved ones with cancer, some empathy and sympathy helps.

Maybe some good will come out of it for the wider public, let's hope so.

Cancer is a great leveler, when it comes to you no amount of wealth, privilege or fame will do you any good.
It's difficult to begrudge anyone the very best they can get, I know if it was my wife, mother etc I'd doing the best I could to get them the best treatment they could have.
I'm sure we've all experienced the collateral damage of loved ones with cancer, some empathy and sympathy helps.

Maybe some good will come out of it for the wider public, let's hope so.

This mate, seen it kill people on the opposite ends of the spectrum. If it's gonna get ya it's going to get ya, 1bn or a tenner

Just as an aside, I don't do social media, glory glory is my only "addiction", but I have my little morning routine of checking various news websites.
I'll post a link here to one of them,

wingsoverscotland.com/well-thats-showbiz/

For those of us with an interest the article is interesting (very short), but it’s the comments I particularly want to highlight.
For all the faults of this site and it's posters (myself included) we never stoop to this kind frankly disgusting behaviour.
And it's rife on that site, this is not an isolated or cherry picked article.
I don't think we ever will, but let's not become like the majority of chat rooms.

Just as an aside, I don't do social media, glory glory is my only "addiction", but I have my little morning routine of checking various news websites.
I'll post a link here to one of them,

wingsoverscotland.com/well-thats-showbiz/

For those of us with an interest the article is interesting (very short), but it’s the comments I particularly want to highlight.
For all the faults of this site and it's posters (myself included) we never stoop to this kind frankly disgusting behaviour.
And it's rife on that site, this is not an isolated or cherry picked article.
I don't think we ever will, but let's not become like the majority of chat rooms.
We are spurs we are better then everyone.

I take your point, but Steve Jobs is a bad example. He tried to fight cancer with veganism and crystals and dream catchers and shunned science. Idiot.

Back