• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rodrigo Bentancur

Not sure that brings me much comfort. As much as we’ve spent our recruitment looks really poor. CM and CB looks really week beyond a couple of players.

It's quite unusual to have your two best CMs out for 6 weeks. You can't really plan for that. Having 5 senior CMs in the squad for such an eventuality is sensible however/I'm glad we didn't loan out either Sarr or Skipp.

Devine and John have also been around the senior squad for a while now, and Dier could revert back there if need be.

Has there been any comment about what Bentancur's injury actually is and how long he'll miss?

Without him, there's a lot more onus on the WB's to create

As soon as Bentancur went down, you could see it was a serious issue so I just assumed "knee ligament tear/rupture" and realised with Bissouma out we're looking at Sarr and Skipp.

That COULD be a silver lining i.e. how will Sarr and Skipp ever make their breakthrough if they never get a proper chance... maybe they will go on to shine... but that is a thin silver lining, Bentancur is an exceptionally good player.

I immediately put £100 on Leicester, 3-1 down, and won a massive £14. I plan to invest that £14 now and will buy Osimhen for Spurs in the summer, assuming decent interest rates.

As soon as Bentancur went down, you could see it was a serious issue so I just assumed "knee ligament tear/rupture" and realised with Bissouma out we're looking at Sarr and Skipp.

That COULD be a silver lining i.e. how will Sarr and Skipp ever make their breakthrough if they never get a proper chance... maybe they will go on to shine... but that is a thin silver lining, Bentancur is an exceptionally good player.

I immediately put £100 on Leicester, 3-1 down, and won a massive £14. I plan to invest that £14 now and will buy Osimhen for Spurs in the summer, assuming decent interest rates.

Knowing Conte, he'll probably play Lenglet in CM to avoid having to play someone under 25.

Knowing Conte, he'll probably play Lenglet in CM to avoid having to play someone under 25.
And that's the rub, Bentancur will be a big miss for sure but those with longer memories remember Skipp being superb for us after a run of games at Norwich which is what all players need to play at their best. But as you say, with a reticence to give the fringe games it compounds injuries to the likes of Bentancur

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

It's quite unusual to have your two best CMs out for 6 weeks. You can't really plan for that. Having 5 senior CMs in the squad for such an eventuality is sensible however/I'm glad we didn't loan out either Sarr or Skipp.

Devine and John have also been around the senior squad for a while now, and Dier could revert back there if need be.
Our two best CMs?

Devastating news :( Feels like everything is falling apart now.

We really nee to switch to three in the middle now - Hojbjerg - Skipp/Sarr not good enough to cover enough ground against most teams who pack the midfield.

4-3-3 for me but since that will never happen since Conte prefers a back three I can live with a 3-5-2 as well. Bench Peresic, Son and Dier these three players have been atrocious whole season and especially since after the world cup.

Kane - Richarlisson on top!

Back