• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rodrigo Bentancur

So we now need a top gk, two top cb’s, a top cm and until bentancur comes back the top cm will just keep us standing still in that position. We also need a top wide player assuming Son continues his downward trajectory.

And here is the key bit… zero chance we acquire anything close to the above!

Long term EL football here we come occasionally interjected by a campaign in the conference.

Yipeee!

So we now need a top gk, two top cb’s, a top cm and until bentancur comes back the top cm will just keep us standing still in that position. We also need a top wide player assuming Son continues his downward trajectory.

Long term EL football here we come occasionally interjected by a campaign in the conference.

Yipeee!
Maybe that is exactly what we need? we are never ever competing for the champions league with this squad and maybe dropping down to the EL will give us more chance of winning something and maybe give us that confidence and mentality to push on.

Devastating news :( Feels like everything is falling apart now.

We really nee to switch to three in the middle now - Hojbjerg - Skipp/Sarr not good enough to cover enough ground against most teams who pack the midfield.

4-3-3 for me but since that will never happen since Conte prefers a back three I can live with a 3-5-2 as well. Bench Peresic, Son and Dier these three players have been atrocious whole season and especially since after the world cup.

Kane - Richarlisson on top!
We don’t
We can get away with 2 in the middle of our wing backs perform and the forwards can keep the ball
You can’t have a system and then bin it in losing one player
That means the system doesn’t work

Season over.

All teams get injuries throughout the season, we get them within 2 weeks of the window closing and cant 'do a United' and bring in a temporary replacement. Four injuries in a matter of 4 days to Lloris, Bissouma, Sessegnon and now Bentancur, but no doubt the likes of Arsenal and Saudi Sportswashing Machine will field the same team for the 50th match running

Yipeee!

From what I read this morning we approached Franck Kessie in Jan, but he turned us down. Even more of a blow now. Any free agents out there we can drag in????

Isco, Danny Drinkwater and Tom Carroll available according to transfermarkt.

Hmmmmmmm

Now that I think about it, we should probably just give Skipp and Sarr a chance and see, what they can do.

We will be doing

But, if, that story is true about enquiring for Kessie, then it sound like somebody somewhere does not 100% trust our back-up options

Oh no, this is terrible news. Such an important player to lose, and for such a long time.
It's really hard to keep optimistic about the season when it's just one thing after another.

Isco, Danny Drinkwater and Tom Carroll available according to transfermarkt.

Hmmmmmmm

Now that I think about it, we should probably just give Skipp and Sarr a chance and see, what they can do.
Sarr please
Tell him he is starting until he gets crocked
The lad will grow so quickly into the roll

Bissouma is behind sarr IMO
His lack of performances have been so worrying
They have and although this is bad news it's also plays into our issues where Bissouma needs to ideally play in a 3 which saw his best form and then also gets us more stability in the centre of the park where we are clearly being over run

BUT that said we have invested so heavily in midfielders as WBs that would mean Porro being out the picture after a 50m investment which probably means Conte stays loyal to his preferred system

Trying to put a positive on it so best case we change and see one of our major summer investments in his best role for a longer period and more stability infront of our weakest area.

Skipp is no slouch as his form when healthy showed before

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Back