• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

No need for him to apologise,he played well today and everyone misses penalties. He usually doesn't...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

No need for him to apologise,he played well today and everyone misses penalties. He usually doesn't...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

He also usually doesn't score, which he managed to do very well today. I am ****ed off with the result and have run out of patience with Soldado. For today.

i see the apologists are out in force, the only thing soldado did well for us was score from the spot, this clown can't even do that anymore, I don't care about link up play, his job is to score goals, a terrible waste of money

170 goals in 356 games isn't bad.

Well, I think the important thing for most Spurs-fans is how he does for Spurs, not how did for Valencia a few years back.

But I thought he played well today, and was pleasantly surprised by his performance. Some very clever play around the penalty area and linked up well with his team mates. His pass to Mason early on was superb.

I think it suited him that the game was quite open today. He got more space to operate in than usual. I am not sure he will perform as well next weekend against Saudi Sportswashing Machine when they will sit deep around their penalty area denying us space. Having said that, he might deserve another chance after his positive performance today. He still didn't look likely to score even today, though.

Well, I think the important thing for most Spurs-fans is how he does for Spurs, not how did for Valencia a few years back.

But I thought he played well today, and was pleasantly surprised by his performance. Some very clever play around the penalty area and linked up well with his team mates. His pass to Mason early on was superb.

I think it suited him that the game was quite open today. He got more space to operate in than usual. I am not sure he will perform as well next weekend against Saudi Sportswashing Machine when they will sit deep around their penalty area denying us space. Having said that, he might deserve another chance after his positive performance today. He still didn't look likely to score even today, though.

I'd play him and Kane together on Thursday. Then a big decisions for Saudi Sportswashing Machine at the weekend. I'd personally give Soldado a start, I think his and our play today especially in the first half warrants it.

I like how we are treating Kane at the moment.

it's only fair he gets a run, I think he played well but even the most ardent critic wouldnt deny he looks a better option than ade

I'd play him and Kane together on Thursday. Then a big decisions for Saudi Sportswashing Machine at the weekend. I'd personally give Soldado a start, I think his and our play today especially in the first half warrants it.

I like how we are treating Kane at the moment.

I'd consider dropping Lamela, Playing Chadli on the right and Eriksen on the left. And then Kane slightly behind either Soldado or Adebayor up front. Against Saudi Sportswashing Machine that is. I haven't seen Chadli play on the right, to be honest, but the most important thing is to get him into the box in scoring positions, and he can do that from that position too. At least there should be goals in such a set-up.

it's only fair he gets a run, I think he played well but even the most ardent critic wouldnt deny he looks a better option than ade

If he'd have scored the penalty, we'd be in meltdown.

He absolutely deserves to start in the next league game.

So typical he'd miss that penalty, eh? Just knew it was coming. Very annoying Hart saved Soldado's good effort just afterwards as well.

That aside, I was impressed with Soldado today. Worked hard, played some good passes, and did well to get the penalty. He looked quicker than I thought he was, and his first touch was very good most of the time.

I'd definitely start him next game too.

I'd consider dropping Lamela, Playing Chadli on the right and Eriksen on the left. And then Kane slightly behind either Soldado or Adebayor up front. Against Saudi Sportswashing Machine that is. I haven't seen Chadli play on the right, to be honest, but the most important thing is to get him into the box in scoring positions, and he can do that from that position too. At least there should be goals in such a set-up.

he played on the right in Sherwoods first game in charge and looked good.

Didn't see the game was at work. I wanted Ade to start this one hoping that he'd had a point to prove but we'll never know now.

Not sure how much stock we can take in the 64 in 120 he scored for Real Madrid B.

The important stat is 6 in 29 for us, which for a "top" striker is a sh!t return.

It is a **** return but I think we have come at a cross roads in my view. Either give him a substantial run of games with the likes of Erikssen etc and see how we perform or we get rid. Its simple. There is no point in us holding onto someone and not even giving him a run of games to prove it. Ade is finished here in my view and the sooner he ****s off the better. I would use Soldado from here on in, not meddle with the front four and lets see whether a) Soldados goals return improve and b) whether our front four and beyond improves as a whole in terms of goals.

Soldado can finish he has proven it, a chance is a chance whether in reserves or in another country, I would have been more concerned if he didnt get the chances as that would be more to do with fitting into the league or the team.

It is a **** return but I think we have come at a cross roads in my view. Either give him a substantial run of games with the likes of Erikssen etc and see how we perform or we get rid. Its simple. There is no point in us holding onto someone and not even giving him a run of games to prove it. Ade is finished here in my view and the sooner he ****s off the better. I would use Soldado from here on in, not meddle with the front four and lets see whether a) Soldados goals return improve and b) whether our front four and beyond improves as a whole in terms of goals.

Soldado can finish he has proven it, a chance is a chance whether in reserves or in another country, I would have been more concerned if he didnt get the chances as that would be more to do with fitting into the league or the team.

Don't talk *******s, he missed a penalty so he must never play again.

Not sure how much stock we can take in the 64 in 120 he scored for Real Madrid B.

The important stat is 6 in 29 for us, which for a "top" striker is a sh!t return.

No one is denying it's a **** return, but must we really write a player off after one season? He looked good today despite the missed penalty. I'm trying not to mention Adebayor again as it's not his thread, but are people seriously saying that the performance we saw from Soldado today wasn't better than the dross we've seen from Adebayor this season? THAT is why we are saying Soldado deserves another chances, it has nothing to do with his play from last season.

No one is denying it's a **** return, but must we really write a player off after one season? He looked good today despite the missed penalty. I'm trying not to mention Adebayor again as it's not his thread, but are people seriously saying that the performance we saw from Soldado today wasn't better than the dross we've seen from Adebayor this season? THAT is why we are saying Soldado deserves another chances, it has nothing to do with his play from last season.

When you buy a car you expect it to take you from A to B not break down every week, it's the same with strikers you buy them to score goals he simple hasn't, should we write him off well answer me this would you kepp the car that keeps breaking down?

Back