• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

I've never been more convinced about a signing ever, even klinsmann and Lineker came off a quiet year, we signed Bobby in his prime in top form, only at Spurs could he fail.

I think Soldado will be sold.

He can only really play as cf...though has shown aptitude as an am.

All the forwards we have been liknked with can play cf lwf rwf, ....yarmolenko, njie, Berahino Werner they are all flexible, Soldado isnt. I like the guy but it has not happened. nailed on to go I reckon.

I've never been more convinced about a signing ever, even klinsmann and Lineker came off a quiet year, we signed Bobby in his prime in top form, only at Spurs could he fail.

One word for you = Falcao

We are not the only ones that expensive players don't come off for, not even in the top 4, just the media (and our fans) make a meal out of it, yet say nothing when City/Cheat$ki/Manure spend tons of money for players that fail and sometimes never even see pitch time.

One word for you = Falcao

We are not the only ones that expensive players don't come off for, not even in the top 4, just the media (and our fans) make a meal out of it, yet say nothing when City/Cheat$ki/Manure spend tons of money for players that fail and sometimes never even see pitch time.

there were concerns about him since the injury, it was always a punt for United, like it is for Chelsea

I guess it's different that those clubs can afford risks as their pit is bottomless

I'd like us to keep him the way things are looking now, with Ade likely to leave and no replacement seemingly lined up. Going into the season with Kane as our only striker would leave us extremely vulnerable.

If we do get a replacement I wouldn't be fussed to see him leave, just a bit sad it didn't mørk out for him.

I'd like us to keep him the way things are looking now, with Ade likely to leave and no replacement seemingly lined up. Going into the season with Kane as our only striker would leave us extremely vulnerable.

If we do get a replacement I wouldn't be fussed to see him leave, just a bit sad it didn't mørk out for him.
IFLJpHa.jpg

Why are people sad to see him go? His incompetence on the pitch has been there for all to see so many times!
The worst striker in a long time at Spurs!

Reactions: DTA
Back