• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

Jump_off_a_cliff_by_death_au.gif

Big fan of him but he is done here. Tonight has just been a final indicator for me that he is unable to recover from the horrors of this season and last.

He's gone full Postiga now, forget it.

I'll still cheer for him of course, but I'll have zero expectation of anything from him in our colours, such a pity.

He's gone full Postiga now, forget it.

I'll still cheer for him of course, but I'll have zero expectation of anything from him in our colours, such a pity.

That was not the Soldado I know from Spain, he wouldn't have even considered the pass and would have slotted it into the bottom corner. I love the guy, but for whatever reason he just wont play back into form/confidence. Needs to have a fresh start on loan or somewhere else for his own career prospects.

That was not the Soldado I know from Spain, he wouldn't have even considered the pass and would have slotted it into the bottom corner. I love the guy, but for whatever reason he just wont play back into form/confidence. Needs to have a fresh start on loan or somewhere else for his own career prospects.

Got to be looking to loan him to Spain or to Italy with the hope we can recoup some money, although at his age it wont be easy. Just hope his fee was 14mil + add-ons and not straight cash, said in other thread he just doesnt seem to have the awareness, isnt as quick as a defoe who could play (offside) off last man. So just hangs around edge of box playing 3yrs passes and getting in the way.

It's almost painful at times, i wanted bobby to do well so much. Kinda shrugged of some of his terrible "performances" thinking he's gonna come good soon enough. But yet again its ANOTHER dreadful night for him and there just isn't anything the guy can do to save himself.

I like Bobby and have given him all the backing and support possible. BUT sometimes it's just not gonna happen and possibly this was a few months before now.

We need to seriously think of our exit strategy. I'm am not sure of what we have paid upfront or how the deal was structured but beware he turns 30 in may. A serious de-valuation because of form and age is a destinct possibility.

We don't need any Levy loans or hold outs. Bobby needs a fresh start and we need £12 million at least. (and throw Ade in for free)

You know you're crap when fans start to prefer Emmanuel Adebayor as a option!

On paper we have one of the best strike forces in Europe. Yet on the pitch we're reliant on 21 year old in his breakout season.

You know you're crap when fans start to prefer Emmanuel Adebayor as a option!

On paper we have one of the best strike forces in Europe. Yet on the pitch we're reliant on 21 year old in his breakout season.
Dude imagine.... If Kane didn't exist...... Shudder..... Would be slugging it out with villa

Back