• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

We are playing amazing as a team. We are a very very good team. Previously we have relied on amazing players to pull us through games..

Richy and Kulu are good players. Bus it's obvious to see we need better for the big moments. Especially in the tight games. We are a team with a high percentage of shots. But the quality finishing is missing.

Richy, Solomon, Kulu and Peresic. All good players but we need another star player here.

Johnson is young and will get better and better.

We need cover for other positions but our starting front three needs more quality.

We are playing amazing as a team. We are a very very good team. Previously we have relied on amazing players to pull us through games..

Richy and Kulu are good players. Bus it's obvious to see we need better for the big moments. Especially in the tight games. We are a team with a high percentage of shots. But the quality finishing is missing.

Richy, Solomon, Kulu and Peresic. All good players but we need another star player here.

We need cover for other positions but our starting front three needs more quality.

Richy I agree with but Kulu is an important player for us.

Not sure which one you're referring to, but there's a freeze frame of the first one where his shirt is being pulled off his back and literally yanking him backwards, enough to miss that chance for sure.

Not sure about that. There’s always contact in the box. Definitely should have scored the 1v1.

Not sure which one you're referring to, but there's a freeze frame of the first one where his shirt is being pulled off his back and literally yanking him backwards, enough to miss that chance for sure.

@ 2 minutes… I played the frames and the “pull” occurs after he had connected with the ball.

It's interesting we have a lot of depth across the front 3 but all of a similar quality whereas the area of concern was the defence for me, where the gulf between the starters and back ups is huge (other than Porro / Romero)

I think Kulu has been decent, Son has delivered when conditions suit and hopefully Johnson is going to give us more goals off the flanks but I think we need to try and upgrade Richy for a more prolific number 9 in this system.

The second chance he had. With just the keeper to beat. His first touch telegraphs the way he is going to have to shoot. Again. Just average play. Porro did the same.

It's interesting we have a lot of depth across the front 3 but all of a similar quality whereas the area of concern was the defence for me, where the gulf between the starters and back ups is huge (other than Porro / Romero)

I think Kulu has been decent, Son has delivered when conditions suit and hopefully Johnson is going to give us more goals off the flanks but I think we need to try and upgrade Richy for a more prolific number 9 in this system.
Yeah I'm worried about depth too. We need another center back desperately.

But I just think for how we are playing. Our starting three outside of Son is average / good.

He is having a crisis of confidence clearly, was only a couple of weeks ago he was crying on the sidelines and Ange talking about helping him out. That doesn't go overnight.

He will get tome before Jan to work his way out of the slump, then I'm sure it will be gauged by Ange

What time does Jan get to you? :)

Thought he should have gone for the header. But split second decision, for a chance that given to me i'd be having a cigarette on the halfway line.

Yeah. I'd have been inclined to throw everything at it - head, leg, shoulder, torso, jockstrap, whatever. Scruffy as you like but get it in.

On an unrelated note, the (similar) sitter the Luton forward missed: anyone else think Billy Vic might have saved it anyway had it just been a prod along the ground?

The second chance he had. With just the keeper to beat. His first touch telegraphs the way he is going to have to shoot. Again. Just average play. Porro did the same.
The defender gets a foot on it
And I’ve also seen the first chance he was pulled back quite a lot

It was a really bad miss and I am at a loss as to what it all means for him now.

It means he'll try to anticipate the next chance better and we as a fanbase will continue supporting him, what else could it possibly mean?

It wasn't anywhere near as bad as the Luton player's miss not that it matters but it did seem like a header was the way to go, a shame as it was a cracking ball by Deki for sure.

Comments like the above are puzzling to me, no he hasn't suddenly started smashing in goals left right and centre but a couple of goals and assists (including a match changing impact against SU) have helped hugely and looked a part of the team doing exceptionally well.

The missed chances weren't ideal but he wasn't that bad against Luton, it's not his fault a sacrifice had to be made for the 2nd half. A home goal against Fulham will do him the world of good and it will come if he keeps on getting in the right positions

It means he'll try to anticipate the next chance better and we as a fanbase will continue supporting him, what else could it possibly mean?

It wasn't anywhere near as bad as the Luton player's miss not that it matters but it did seem like a header was the way to go, a shame as it was a cracking ball by Deki for sure.

Comments like the above are puzzling to me, no he hasn't suddenly started smashing in goals left right and centre but a couple of goals and assists (including a match changing impact against SU) have helped hugely and looked a part of the team doing exceptionally well.

The missed chances weren't ideal but he wasn't that bad against Luton, it's not his fault a sacrifice had to be made for the 2nd half. A home goal against Fulham will do him the world of good and it will come if he keeps on getting in the right positions

fudging hell.

Back