• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

Makes a difference, if the ref gave him the calls Grealish gets for the same fouls every game, he'd be more effective.
Richarlison would be so much more effective if he stopped flopping to the ground at every touch. He's a big guy and needs to use it.
Anthony Taylor definitely stopped favouring him as he flopped to the ground too easily; Taylor wanted Richie to stop trying to win free kicks.

Understandable that he's trying too hard. He gets an hour here and there to impress and if not he's back on the bench, whilst Son can continue to play like crap and starts more or less every game

Agreed Son has had a poor season but he still gets goals even when he’s crap. He has 9 this season which admittedly is too low for someone with his talent but we’re nearly in May and Richarlison doesn’t have a league goal to his name yet. Even wasters like Dier and Sessegnon have managed to get on the scoresheet this season.

It’s effort vs confidence for him
He is trying too hard
He had a mixed performance, really good hold up play today especially in the first half. He was the one bringing others into the game, using his strength and dogged spirit to keep when others would have lost it. In front of goal or for the final pace he was pretty poor, like you say probably suffering confidence wise as he himself thinks he's had a poor season. A real mixed bag.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Understandable that he's trying too hard. He gets an hour here and there to impress and if not he's back on the bench, whilst Son can continue to play like crap and starts more or less every game
I agree Son has been largely poor for the entire season but even despite that he stills scores, something Richarlison just isn't doing. He probably just needs to get a goal to get that monkey off his back but until he does it's going to always be a counter weight to Son starting over him.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I thought he did ok, i would like to see him have a run of games in the team and see how he does, as other have said he seems to lack confidence more then anything.

I thought he did ok, i would like to see him have a run of games in the team and see how he does, as other have said he seems to lack confidence more then anything.

Usual, how do you expect a guy who has had very little consistency in playing to jump into a team that just got hammered, no really established system of play and playing one of the top 4 teams in the country and have a great game?

We need to rotate players in a way that left the squad/bench capable of contributing, another criminal piece of mismanagement.

Yeh I agree

Alot of weird and lazy stuff flying around about him including the lack PL goals whilst not taking into account that KING Conte was not really giving him time and continued to play Son who was rank out of form.

There is a highly competent and competitive player in there, would love to see what he can do when putting together a fair few games together

Back