• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Redknapp

i've been down this avenue before mate, it's easier to just ignore Wriggly and the like and just hope that he's in the vast minority of 'real' spurs fans..

Ok, answer this: do you think Redknapp should have the gall to use his big media influence to openly shout 'gimme a longer contract 'cause the players will underperform'?
No matter how smalltime that makes Harry look, do you not think it's a bit disrepectful from the man who previously said 'it doesn't matter about me and my position' when the England hoo-hah was seemingly affecting our form?

Oh right, so even though Harry Redknapp is an incredibly successful manager, it's more important that a bunch of jumped-up fudging idiots hound him out of the job, purely because they have some deepseated, irrational hatred of him?

Well those idiots need to get a fudging life for themselves. Y'know what, all I care about, is results. I couldn't give a flying fudge what Harry Redknapp says in interviews - it means jack brick - all that matters, is that Spurs win as many football matches as possible.

No-one can argue with his results. It's because he delivers; delivers more so than any other brick manager who's managed this great club since, what, Bill Nicholson? And yet, some fudging toolbags what rid of him? It's hilarious.

You get yourselves all worked up in a strop about Harry being interested in the England job. Yeah, so what about it? He's 65 for fudge sake, he wanted to manage his country - do I blame him? Nope, not really. All this gonad*s about him 'hitching his skirt for the FA' - grow the fudge up, for goodness sake.

Seriously, some of you lot think we're on the levels of Man Utd :ross: We're not. We're not immune from our manager and/or players wanting to - in their eyes - go up another level, or onto a bigger challenge. I ain't got a single problem with that, because it's reality and I'd rather deal with that, than live in some weird form of delusion.

Redknapp has secured 4th, twice in three seasons. Last season, we only missed out on 3rd by a point. One single point. He plays attractive football and we win plaudits for it. And yet some of you don't wanna give him any fudging credit for doing anything at the club; what planet do you muppets live on? :rolleyes:

All I ever read on here from certain posters is whinging, whinging, moaning and more fudging whinging. Spurs win, and you're all fudging quiet. Spurs lose, and out you fudging come again - just like little ****roaches. You've no idea how good you've got it.

Did Harry fudge up last season? Yeah, course he did. Did he put us in an incredibly strong position? Yeah, course he did. So, over the course of the season, did it level out? Yeah, course it did. The art of management, is to make sure you're still successful even after encountering all the fudge-ups along the way. We finished only a point off 3rd so, with the greatest of respect, Harry Redknapp doesn't need to sit and listen to any of you lot trying to lecture him about management.

Incredibly successful?

Ok

And to add I love every spurs win. Wenger could be spurs boss if we won things and played the spurs way. I don't care. But redknapp is such a two bob taco I can't stomach it.

I said last season I had reservations, but we played great and had a great run so I stfu . Why would I crow on? He's just gone and fudged it all up over the England debacle and for me that is it. I still love my Spurs and always will. Just not Harry. That will never change.

Yes, but he needs to listen to his chairman who ultimately is his boss and that means not using his mates in the media to put pressure on a chairman and a club that have given HIM his best shot at the big time. It is HIM who has not ever had it so good.

Oh I'm sorry, are you Daniel Levy?

Because, if you're not, then I fail to see how you'd have a single fudging clue as to what Daniel Levy expects from Harry Redknapp.

As for "It is HIM who has not ever had it so good" - Are you having a fudging laugh or something? Or maybe you've lost your memory? Spurs have been dogbrick for nigh-on 20 fudging years my friend; hired and fired a LOT of crap, hyped-up managers and tinkled a fudging fortune on seriously woeful 'talent'. For once, Spurs are starting to make an impression as a team which DOES actually have league calibre - not some poxy joke of a clue which relies on once-in-a-blue-moon cup competitions and - embarrassingly - 'years ending in 1'.

And yet some mugs want rid of a manager who's actually orchestrating this change?

fudge me, what DO some of you want?

Its the England thing I don't understand. We've known all along that if the England job came up that Harry would take it if offered, so why act like all hurt, wounded and betrayed? The FA and media made it worse. The media were pushing for harry to get the job and the FA did not make a decisive choice and so the drama was prolonged.
I don't blame Harry over the England issue because I knew all along that was the job he wanted.

You may want to contextualise the quotes to be honest. The March 23rd one he is defending his poor run and taking the heat of the players for under performing during the period of the England manager circus - i dont think it has any real value to be honest.

As for the 5th of june one - he is looking for a new contract - again, read between the lines chaps. Every quote has a motive....

Yes, they show him as a self serving piece of brick who will say anything at any time depending on what suits him. fudge principle or integrity or doing the right thing. His comments today tinkle on Levys mums grave. Daniel should fudge the **** off immediately.

Yeah ignore me, then write a post with me in it. lol.

all i'm reading there is "redknapp's a saggy faced ****, vitriol, vitriol, hyperbole, etc, etc, repeat" .. that's all i see your posts as.

i ignore your posts, i was merely instructing the well informed mr nuggets to do the same.

Its the England thing I don't understand. We've known all along that if the England job came up that Harry would take it if offered, so why act like all hurt, wounded and betrayed? The FA and media made it worse. The media were pushing for harry to get the job and the FA did not make a decisive choice and so the drama was prolonged.
I don't blame Harry over the England issue because I knew all along that was the job he wanted.

NO ITS NOT THE ENGLAND THING!!!!!

It's the effect I had. He thought it was his all day, completely fudged our season up with a gross lack of professialism and I'll never forget it..now he's crawling around for a better fudging deal??? fudge off!

all i'm reading there is "redknapp's a saggy faced ****, vitriol, vitriol, hyperbole, etc, etc, repeat" .. that's all i see your posts as.

i ignore your posts, i was merely instructing the well informed mr nuggets to do the same.

I'm sure he'll welcome your advice. Or maybe not since he's a grown man with a brain and capable of forming his own opinions. You on the other hand......

No-one can argue with his results. It's because he delivers; delivers more so than any other brick manager who's managed this great club since, what, Bill Nicholson? And yet, some fudging toolbags what rid of him? It's hilarious.

Harry Redknapp's trophy cabinet

:tumbleweed:

Bill Nicholson's

League and FA Cup double 1961
FA Cup 1962 (Getting to European Cup Semi's)
Cup Winners Cup (First british team to ever win a european trophy) 1963
FA Cup 1967

What exactly has Harry delivered, who is nothing more than a fudging common used car salesman done to be compared to our club legend Bill Nic ?

NO ITS NOT THE ENGLAND THING!!!!!

It's the effect I had. He thought it was his all day, completely fudged our season up with a gross lack of professialism and I'll never forget it..now he's crawling around for a better fudging deal??? fudge off!

are you psychic? you know NOTHING of this to be true, you are speculating and it's absolutely pathetic.. the fact that you still carry on with this campaign after a successful season makes me sick. get on with your life and get on with supporting spurs.

Because, if you're not, then I fail to see how you'd have a single fudging clue as to what Daniel Levy expects from Harry Redknapp.

As for "It is HIM who has not ever had it so good" - Are you having a fudging laugh or something? Or maybe you've lost your memory? Spurs have been dogbrick for nigh-on 20 fudging years my friend; hired and fired a LOT of crap, hyped-up managers and tinkled a fudging fortune on seriously woeful 'talent'. For once, Spurs are starting to make an impression as a team which DOES actually have league calibre - not some poxy joke of a clue which relies on once-in-a-blue-moon cup competitions and - embarrassingly - 'years ending in 1'.

And yet some mugs want rid of a manager who's actually orchestrating this change?

Err..perhaps you expect to spout out in public that you want your boss to give you a better contract otherwise your subordinates might underperform? Err..what business do you work in?? Do you conduct contract negotiations like that??

Well, we've been dogbrick, agreed, but what has Harry done before us for the fact that HE has never had it so good managing a club with our stature NOT to be true? If he IS sacked by Levy where do you expect he'll end up? Do you REALLY believe he will be snapped up by Chelski?

Redknapp has done well with us, but bloody hell you are putting him on a pedal stool: he has us playing well and finishing higher in the table. He is not yet able to kiss Bill Nick's shoes yet so stop genuflecting and admit that his conduct regarding his public plea for a better contract is at best embarrasing.

Last edited:

So you are not ignoring me then lol.

some trophies would be nice, even brick ones like the League cup and the Europa League

Does Martin Jol not exist in our universe? Did Levy not buy he club years ago and has it not been on a pward trajectory ever since with hiccups along the way admittedly! fudge me out think we were in he Ryman Premier before saint Harry the way you go on. We were 5th before Harry, we've finished 4th twice with him. He's done a better than average job, he ain't the messiah. any decent manager would do a comparable job IMO. I'm praying this Chelsea brick is true so he fudges off and gets exposed for the two bob barrow boy chancer I think he is.

Incredibly successful?

Ok

Yeah I'd say so.

Yeah he hasn't won the league, or any cups - but what he HAS done, is maintained our progress and improvement.

I think some of you don't quite appreciate just how difficult that is to do, that being - to just maintain your position. We've spent diddly squat to achieve that too - even more of an achievement, when you consider those around us are spending fudging hundreds of millions, both on fees and wages.

And I'm sorry, but some of you are pure lying to yourselves if you honestly think Daniel Levy hasn't had a large say-so in us spending diddly squat. He made a point in the last accounts to state that essentially the squad needed to be trimmed and was unsustainable. That's a pressure bearing right down on the managers head: lose resource yet deliver on objectives. Leeds, you know yourself - that's fudging hard to do in ANY line of business.

We don't have the finances or the players to win the title; neither of which are good enough. We have a good team, but it's not an outstanding one. Am I supposed to be fudged off that we never won the Premiership or something? Get real!! Build slowly and surely - that's the way to success, and to be successful in the long-term. Sorry chaps if it tinkles over your fireworks, but Harry Redknapp delivers on that front. Any other season and we'd be talking about him achieving Champions League football for us, for the 2nd time - and only a point off 3rd. Considering we finished 5th last time out, that - in whatever light - IS progression.

are you psychic? you know NOTHING of this to be true, you are speculating and it's absolutely pathetic.. the fact that you still carry on with this campaign after a successful season makes me sick. get on with your life and get on with supporting spurs.

Sorry? Did I imagine the toss run we had that coincided directly with the England speculation? And the uptick in form exactly when the speculation stopped and Harry's head was back in the room? I don't need to speculate I just observe what's it front of me. Shame you can't see the wood for the trees.

Back