• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ratings vs WBA

Mate more people are giving Parker similar ratings to mine than yours, maybe you need your eyes checked, because you're in the minority on this one, Parker was industrious but largely ineffective. That's a fact.

and everyone bar 1 gave parker a better rating than Dempsey so what's your point?

Ah ok so you mainly disagreed with the Parker rating and the rest is similar, Am i surprised that warranted you to inform me that i watched a different game because 1 rating was drastically different....no.

Because I couldn't believe you giving Parker a '7.5' that's why fella. You're quite a defensive little precious today aren't you?

Lloris - 7

Walker - 6.5
Dawson - 7
Vertonghen - 6.5
Benny - 7

Lennon - 7
Parker - 6
Dembélé - 7
Bale - 8

Dembsey - 5
Defoe - 6

Holtby - 7.5
Gallas - 6.5
Gylfi - N/A

Are you serious? You watched the game and your eyes tell you that Dempsey and Parker played at the same level today? utterly unbelievable but to each is his own.

KD, you have to stop this habit of continually shouting down everyone elses opinions. It's a ratings thread, where everyone makes a score based on how they saw the game.
If someone saw it different to you, does that make it wrong?

I totally disagree with two of your scores, but am not going to go apoplectic about it.

Because I couldn't believe you giving Parker a '7.5' that's why fella. You're quite a defensive little precious today aren't you?

In future it's best to give your rating and then critcise others if needs be. It's a bit weird to me to make a statement asking what game someone watched when all you really disagree with is 1 rating.

KD, you have to stop this habit of continually shouting down everyone elses opinions. It's a ratings thread, where everyone makes a score based on how they saw the game.

I totally disagree with two of your scores, but am not going to go apoplectic about it.

What? so you can comment about "what game someone watched" and also what you did but you can't do what i did? it's the same damn thing. Please stop being a hypocrite mate.

In fact, this goes for more than just KD.

Chill guys.

What? so you can comment about "what game someone watched" and also what you did but you can't do what i did? it's the same damn thing. Please stop being a hypocrite mate.

Fella, in countless threads lately you have taken this holier than thou attitude.

People have different opinions to you. Accept it.

And don't call me a hypocrite.

Lloris 7
Walker 7
Dawson 7
Verts 6.5
Benny 6.5
Lennon 7
Dembele 7
Parker 6.5
Bale 7.5
Dempsey 6
Defoe 6

Siggy 6
Gallas 6
Holtby 7.5

Dawson being rated ahead of Vertonghen, wow. One won everything, the other lost out to Long on just about every header, was beaten by Lukaku which led to Long being through on goal and kept giving away stupid fouls allowing them to pump it into our box.

Fella, in countless threads lately you have taken this holier than thou attitude.

People have different opinions to you. Accept it.

And don't call me a hypocrite.

what you was being a hypocrite though? on this occasion you was being hypocritical because you AND Mulletperm criticised my ratings first. You completely ignored that and had a go at me for critcsing someone else's ratings and told me to stop.

You can't have it one way and not the other. If we can't critcise than tell mullet and yourself don't do it to me...if we can criticise then fine.

Lloris - 7

Walker - 6
Dawson - 6
Vertonghen - 7
Ekotto - 6

Lennon - 7
Dembele - 7
Parker - 7
Bale - 9

Dempsey - 9
Defoe - 5

Holtby - 7
Gallas - 6
Sigurdsson - 6

:ross: =D>

You might not have been here long enough but Scaramanga is the biggest Parker hater on GG history. It's not surprising that he backs your point regarding Parker..bless him he still thinks Huddlestone should still be starting :ross:

You might not have been here long enough but Scaramanga is the biggest Parker hater on GG history. It's not surprising that he backs your point regarding Parker..bless him he still thinks Huddlestone should still be starting :ross:

I have no time for fattestone, siggy or holtby for parker in future will suit me

what you was being a hypocrite though? on this occasion you was being hypocritical because you AND Mulletperm criticised my ratings first. You completely ignored that and had a go at me for critcsing someone else's ratings and told me to stop.

You can't have it one way and not the other. If we can't critcise than tell mullet and yourself don't do it to me...if we can criticise then fine.

I made a joke................a joke directly aimed at your atrocious score predictions, and you know it.

Did I make a comment like......."how can you give player x a 5 and player y a 7" ?? No.

Lloris - 8 - Commanded the box well

Walker - 6.5 let Long get free in the first half, but other than that Solid
Dawson - 6.5 Battled well, but should be winning a few more duels in the air against Long
Vertonghen - 6.5 Bullied a bit by Lukaku but came into the game as he went off.
Ekotto - 6.5 Not back to his best yet, but did better in the second half

Lennon - 7 - Industrious, good work and decent balls in. Shame we don't have a CM
Dembele - 7.5 - Battled hard, best player in the first half and continued to boss the game
Parker - 6 a lot better in picking out his passes in possession compared to last week but still sloppy and guilty of overplaying it at times. Can't believe he didn't give the ball to bale when Bale had to take it off him. Defensively not really challenged, but I don't think he's up to it.
Bale - 8.5 Best player on the pitch and did very well in the second half in terms of finding space in a very resilient WBA defence

Dempsey - 6 worked hard but nothing really came off
Defoe - n/a

Subs:

Holtby: 7.5 loving his pressing and industry. His true worth comes from his ability to play good football with excellent passing and touch and go football.
Gallas : 6.5 Solid
Gylfi : 7 showed glimpses of skill

I made a joke................a joke directly aimed at your atrocious score predictions, and you know it.

Did I make a comment like......."how can you give player x a 5 and player y a 7" ?? No.

and Mullet was also joking right?

who cares if anyones joking anyway when the main issue is that we're all disagreeing with each others rating. Mullet asked me if i watched the games because he disagreed with my rating..that's fact. Since my post there has also been another case of someone saying 'how can you give this player this rating'/

I will take punishments when i'm wrong without making a fuss (and you know that) but no way will i take someone telling me to stop doing something and letting others do the same damn thing (including yourself....btw if it was different why did your next post basically put your hands up to your mistake).

Back