• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ratings v Liverpool

Soldado scored a hat trick in midweek and you can't see why he deserves another chance. The guy was on a confidence high, any ex manager, player etc will have backed AVB on that call.
Chadli got involved. I'm not gonna say he was brilliant but he did create chances, more than anyone else in midfield.

LLoris 5 A couple of good saves but struggled in the air and his kick isnt the best. Wouldnt surprise me if he asked to move after Christmas.

Walker 5 Nothing that bad.

Dawson 2 Is this guy still around? Comedy. GET RID

Capoue - I will not mark him as played out of position. Whats going on at this club? Never been a CB

Naughton 2 Oh dear, cant pass a football, playing him on the right side would help but that is down to the board not buying left backs this summer.

Sandro 5 Chasing shadows before injury

Dembele 4 Outnumbered

Paulinho 4 Lost

Lennon 3 Just not good enough, cant pass or shoot.

Chadli 5 Dont really understand the great ratings.. Didnt see anything quality

Soldado 5 Nice touches, no support, tried

AVB 0 Absolutely clueless. Deserves to be sacked.

Lloris, Walker, Chadli and Soldado put in acceptance performances
Capoue has a mitigating excuse for his performance given he was playing out of position

Naughton has utter dog ****e

Lloris - 4

Walker - 5
Capoue - 4
Dawson - 3
Naughton - 2

Sandro - 5.
Dembele - 4.

Lennon - 4.
Paulinho - 1 useless. Been saying for weeks that he is a tactical cancer
Chadli - 5.

Soldado - 3.

Subs:
Holtby - 3.
Fryers - 3.
Townsend - 4

3 - Naughton, Dawson & Paulinho
4 - Capoue, Dembele, Sandro & Townsend.
5 - Walker, Fryers, Lennon, Chadli & Soldado
6 - Lloris & Holtby

2 - AVB (Bye bye Andre?)
4 - Fans (nothing to get behind)

Lloris - 4 - Such a mixed bag

Walker - 4
Capoue - 4
Dawson - 3
Naughton - 2

Sandro - 5.
Dembele - 4.

Lennon - 4.
Paulinho - 3
Chadli - 4

Soldado - 5

Subs:
Holtby - 4
Fryers - 4
Townsend - 5

Soldado must be thinking what the **** he has joined, the Fryers sub was pointless, although Naughton was having a howler it was a waste of a valuable sub. Lamela Sig Defoe could've been useful. I couldn't be ****ed making comments after Lloris.

Lloris - 5

Walker - 4
Capoue - 3
Dawson - 3
Naughton - 3

Lennon - 3
Sandro - 5
Dembele - 3
Chadli - 6
Paulinho - 3

Soldado - 5

Someone needs to explain to me how they can rate Chadli from that performance? he offers nothing absolutely nothing as an attacking threat. Not one cross on target, lost the ball loads of times. Checks back inside nearly any time he has space as his left foot crossing is atrocious and for someone who is supposed to be good in the air he missed an unmarked chance to get a goal when in a great position. I hate him so much and think he is a total waste of space. How he never gets subbed is beyond me. When he finally has a shot or creates a chance maybe ill see some benefit in him playing in the side.

Rest were ****e as well. Team was set up all wrong. Soldado did not deserve to get his place back. And Rose should have played even with his lack of match fitness. When we go one goal down at home we are f****d!!!

Im fast losing all my patience with AVB. He is showing no tactical progression, he is getting out thought in so many games now. He unwillingness to try something different is perplexing and his faith in players who do not deserve it is downright annoying. He will get the sack soon I am pretty sure.

Because he was technically good on the ball, only player that beat his man and was a threat...

i was at the game - chadli was putting in some decent balls in the first half

Agreed. He did over hit a few, but his crossing is usually spot on. I guess the reason he doesn't take corners is because of the threat he provides in the air, a bit like why Gareth Bale never took corners despite how good is cross was.

Agreed. He did over hit a few, but his crossing is usually spot on. I guess the reason he doesn't take corners is because of the threat he provides in the air, a bit like why Gareth Bale never took corners despite how good is cross was.

I am at a loss for words. None of his crosses were anywhere near their mark. He always checks back onto his right foot and slows down the attack. He has a high pass rating as he passes inside with nearly every chance. Cant cross with his left foot and also when he is unmarked in the box he cant even get his header on target and heading is supposed to be a strength of his. Also he offered no cover to Naughton in defence and even worse he got to stay on and move into the attacking role when he should have been substituted.

Soldado scored a hat trick in midweek and you can't see why he deserves another chance. The guy was on a confidence high, any ex manager, player etc will have backed AVB on that call.
Chadli got involved. I'm not gonna say he was brilliant but he did create chances, more than anyone else in midfield.

When Soldado was doint pants and Defoe was banging them in against inferior opposition in the Uefa did he get in the side? did he hell. Defoe in the two games we won did not score but he was a threat, hit the post and had chances. So Defoe is rested versus Anzhi probably expecting to stay in the side that was winning with him in it. Then Soldado feasts on the inferior opposition and AVB uses that as an excuse to get him straight back in the team.

When Soldado was doint pants and Defoe was banging them in against inferior opposition in the Uefa did he get in the side? did he hell. Defoe in the two games we won did not score but he was a threat, hit the post and had chances. So Defoe is rested versus Anzhi probably expecting to stay in the side that was winning with him in it. Then Soldado feasts on the inferior opposition and AVB uses that as an excuse to get him straight back in the team.

Erm yes. And we lost 3-0 to West Ham.

I am at a loss for words. None of his crosses were anywhere near their mark. He always checks back onto his right foot and slows down the attack. He has a high pass rating as he passes inside with nearly every chance. Cant cross with his left foot and also when he is unmarked in the box he cant even get his header on target and heading is supposed to be a strength of his. Also he offered no cover to Naughton in defence and even worse he got to stay on and move into the attacking role when he should have been substituted.

Must of been watching a different player to me. Anyway, other than all that he was decent yeah?

Must of been watching a different player to me. Anyway, other than all that he was decent yeah?

Thats what i am thinking regarding the rest of you. The ratings seems to be 50 / 50 on him being crap or ok. Ill admit i cant stand the guy. But I still want him to do well in a spurs shirt and I watch him closely every game hoping for a postive output from him that will change my opinion on him. But i dont see anything. Nothing. And for a wide player he needs to do much much more than just pass it off every time.

Thought Chadli was alright myself. Beat his man often, created space and put balls in to the box

Chadli went on the outside and put in several crosses with his left. I don't recall any of them being terrible, even if they weren't all perfect. I also saw him back defending.

Naughton, I think I've said it before, but get rid. NOW.

Back