• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Preseason 2014

Heard from one of our players yesterday that the fitness side of pre season is the most intense he has ever gone through. Long days apparently.

Heard from one of our players yesterday that the fitness side of pre season is the most intense he has ever gone through. Long days apparently.
Interesting. Thanks for sharing Roy. To be expected with Poch. Hope we come out of the blocks fast. Feel positive. Also I hope we don't overhaul the squad. We have a good squad and a good youth group.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing Roy. To be expected with Poch. Hope we come out of the blocks fast. Feel positive. Also I hope we don't overhaul the squad. We have a good squad and a good youth group.

No problem mate was Mason who told me.

I really thought Ryan Mason was going to be a big player, for the youths he looked so cultured on the ball and had the vision too.

He was dogged by injuries for Swindon last season and even had an ankle (iirc) injury that went unnoticed by THFC doctors only to carry on playing for Swindon making it worse thus meaning he was out longer than necessary. Probably a loan move again hopefully championship.

BsMAKbpCUAIuwId.jpg

BsMOvT2CEAAHwIs.jpg

july10_730.jpg

july10_730a.jpg

july10_730b.jpg

july10_730c.jpg

july10_730d.jpg

july10_730e.jpg

july10_730f.jpg

july10_730g.jpg

july10_730h.jpg

july10_730i.jpg

Has Eriksen been on the old regain??

christian-eriksen-tottenham-hotspur_3009509.jpg

july7_730i.jpg

Attachments

• christian-eriksen-tottenham-hotspur_3009509.jpg
    christian-eriksen-tottenham-hotspur_3009509.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 8
I love this thread and seeing the pictures of training. I'd pay a monthly fee to watch streaming video from the training sessions.

Sounds like youve written him off already?
Not exactly writing him off, but he has been around for ages, is 23 now, and hasn't so far fulfilled his early potential. Like I said, I thought he would be a big player, meaning a PL player but all he gets is lower league loans and even there he doesn't really do well.

Maybe he will turn out to be a late bloomer, its always possible. I hope so

Back