• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Predictions for positions 2-6

_57550250_005061054-1.jpg

as clumsy as he is stupid?

Not sure where we'll finish, but these are my predictions for the remaining matches:

Southampton(A) - 3 pts
Manchester United(H) - 1
Liverpool(A) - 1
Arsenal(H) - 3
Crystal Palace(A) - 3
Huddersfield Town(H) - 3
AFC Bournemouth(A) - 3
Saudi Sportswashing Machine(H) - 3
Chelsea(A) - 1
Stoke City(A) - 3
Emirates Marketing Project(H) - 1
Brighton & Hove Albion(A) - 3
Watford(H) - 3
West Bromwich Albion(A) - 3
Leicester City(H) - 3
Total Points: 37

Add those to the 44 we already have and we will finish on 81 points. That should be good enough for CL. But if you assume we have slip-up or two along the way (I could see Palace and West Brom away as potential ones) then we could end up on 77. Will that be enough? Probably. And I probably should have posted this in the Fight for 4th thread, but serves you right for creating a redundant thread with this one.

Not sure where we'll finish, but these are my predictions for the remaining matches:

Southampton(A) - 3 pts
Manchester United(H) - 1
Liverpool(A) - 1
Arsenal(H) - 3
Crystal Palace(A) - 3
Huddersfield Town(H) - 3
AFC Bournemouth(A) - 3
Saudi Sportswashing Machine(H) - 3
Chelsea(A) - 1
Stoke City(A) - 3
Emirates Marketing Project(H) - 1
Brighton & Hove Albion(A) - 3
Watford(H) - 3
West Bromwich Albion(A) - 3
Leicester City(H) - 3
Total Points: 37

Add those to the 44 we already have and we will finish on 81 points. That should be good enough for CL. But if you assume we have slip-up or two along the way (I could see Palace and West Brom away as potential ones) then we could end up on 77. Will that be enough? Probably. And I probably should have posted this in the Fight for 4th thread, but serves you right for creating a redundant thread with this one.

You are right, you should have posted this in the fight for 4th thread. This thread is for those that understand that it is for PREDICTIONS on placings - not debate. Geddit?

Interesting to look at some of these predictions and comments at about the halfway stage of the season.

I think only one poster got completely the right order.

Well done @billyiddo

Just clicked through on the link to the 'pundits predictions'... both Merson and Le Tissier got the top 6 correct from 1 - 6! Unlike Thompson and Nicholas

Back