• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Predictions for positions 2-6

I'm afraid it may end up as it is today.

united
liverpool
chelsea
tottenham
arsenal

Unless one of the teams above hits a spell of poor form and then drops out. Could be Liverpool because of shaky defense.

United have spent their way to 2nd.
Their squad has some very good player who have cost them top top dollar.
We are sadly a ways behind them when it comes to squad depth.
So IMHO 1st and 2nd have been bought and paid for.

United have spent their way to 2nd.
Their squad has some very good player who have cost them top top dollar.
We are sadly a ways behind them when it comes to squad depth.
So IMHO 1st and 2nd have been bought and paid for.
I think our squad depth is very good to be fair, other than Kane back up. We've missed Wanyama and Toby for most of the season - two of our most important players but its barely mentioned in the media because we have good cover and not that noticeable beyond our own fans.....

That squad still has to be utilised though. And Jose just isnt getting the best out of half of them.

I also wouldnt trade one of their defenders for ours.

Agree he is not making the most of his excellent roster.
He doesn't need to though. As long as he get ok from any any given lineup it will do!
It's why they are so far behind City with I think a slightly better squad.
Pep has showed us that Jose is now a bit of a dinosaur. He has always been a containment type of manager. That's ok occasionally but is bloody boring to watch over a whole season and especially now in 2017!

Clearly it wont do then, will it? Points wise he is nearer 6th than 1st, and with the way the league is poised he isnt even guaranteed CL/automatic CL qualification.

Personally i don't hink the United players/team/squad represent value for money and on paper Mourinho is doing well to have them in 2nd - of course by the same token he should be held unaccountable for his part in helping put the squad together but im not sure why you guys seem to think they are underperforming.

True, although they looked like that early on last season, then it clicked. Juve under Conte were the same.

If there were enough serious replles, I was hoping to do a summary to see what was the consensus feeling among GGers.

_57550250_005061054-1.jpg

Back