• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Predict The Run In

I have done the bbc predictor and have come up with this

1 - United - 95pts
2 - City - 77pts
3 - Spurs - 73pts
4 - Chelsea - 69pts
5 - Arsenal - 67pts

For some reason the Spurs Vs Chelsea game is not on there and City, Chelsea and ourselves all have 1 game left to go.

I got
1 - United - 97pts
2 - City - 81pts
3 - Arsenal - 73pts
4 - Chelsea - 72pts
5 - Spurs- 68pts
6 -Liverpool - 65pts
7 - Everton - 63pts

factoring in the Spurs Chelsea missing game
with Emirates Marketing Project having a game to play

Hopefully, overly pessimistic. It's going to be close though.

I do think we need to beat Everton on Sunday otherwise I struggle to see us getting to the 70 points that might well be needed. Either need 4 wins and a draw or 3 wins and 4 draws (0 defeats).

I wouldnt want us to rely on beating all of Wigan, Stoke, Sunderland and Southampton nor having to beat either chelsea away of Man C. And there's enough banana skins there for there to be a decent risk of us losing one, particularly if we have the Europa League semi finals in amongst them

Really think we need to beat Everton and would therefore like to see us pick a team this evening which reflects the importance of the Everton game (in particular, resting Dembele, Vertonghen and not playing Lennon and Bale for the full 90 mins)

you think? If we get 7 points from those games we'll have a shot at 2nd!!

Agreed. Just imagine how much boost of confidence it will give us if we can get 7 poins from those 3 games. But wish we can beat Chelsea away.

Need to get a point on sunday and then get Lennon back for the Emirates Marketing Project game in two and a half weeks. Also need to probably get a point at Stamford BRidge and we may then still have a chance

Everton are absolutely NOTHING to worry about.

They're nothing. Take away Fellaini and Pienaar who they won't have against us and they are even more worthless. The fact that I am also starting the OMT, it means we are going to win, quite comfortably too.

Are you still confident about the Everton game, Mumorn ?

Because we really need to get this forum out of meltdown mode

Are you still confident about the Everton game, Mumorn ?

Because we really need to get this forum out of meltdown mode

I am!!!!

When we play them they always try to take Ble out of the game (I don't mean kicking him)

There game plan would have been to mark him with two men as per normal. Know they have to think again

We don't have to change our system. We play Hotlby in the hole and Siggy and Dempsey alongside him.

It's not perfect but we should have beat them at Goodison without him so why no at the Lane?

Season over. Let's all commit harikiri. Kneejerkers of the world unite.

Ha ha but I'm starting to feel like corporal Jones Don't panic !!

In honesty tho we should have put all our eggs in league basket rested our better players in Uefa cup could come back to haunt us .

Get through the Everton game without losing and I'll be a lot more positive about the rest of the season.

Defintiely got a little tougher after yesterday.
Spurs-Arsenal comparison
Each got 7 games left, 4 at home 3 away. Both got Everton and a Manchester club at home plus one team in the relegation mix and one just above it.
Away from home both got a team in the bottom three, we go to the the team in 14th, they finish at the team in 15th and we both have a trip to the Kings Road area.

Bizarrely quite similar run-ins now, with Arsenal having the better GD we obviously have to match their tally. The difference is those trips we have to West London, it could all hinge on Fulham v Arsenal and Chelsea v Tottenham and whether we dont lose ground over those 2 results

it starts here with arsenal, we are on level games right now, yesterday was a game in hand against west brom which was a guaranteed 3, the pressures is on them now, matching our results isn't good enough

We should be wary about the last 4 games, all 4 teams are in the relegation mix so they will be fighting hard. Hoping a couple will either be safe/already relegated by then.

Back