• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Predict The Run In

I can't see Chelsea falling away. They have a very strong bench from an attacking perspective (if you exclude Torres) and irrespective of form have way more match winners than we have. They are playing below par at the moment but could easily win almost all of their remaining matches if they found a bit of consistency.

All I know is we need to remove Everton from the list of variables. We must beat them in my opinion. A draw is not good enough.

They have been falling away though, over the last 6 games they are in 10th position in the table, with 3 losses against Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Southampton, and Emirates Marketing Project.

Their form apart from the first 8-10 games has been very poor and I can't see it improving with their upcoming schedule. They probably have the toughest run in out of us, Arsenal, and themselves, still having to go to Anfield and Old Trafford and playing us at home. Also Fulham and Villa away, and Everton and Swansea at home will be tough games for them. I definitely can't see them getting 15 points in their next 8 games which they would need to reach 70.

Arsenal have an easy run in and will definitely finish in the top 4 imo, so it is Chelsea we must finish above.

Don't like that Arsenal would have played 3 more games by the time we play City after Everton.

But hey, if we are still above them by then, it would be pretty amazing.

Raining on the party again but i have a fear that we won't win any of the next three games,maybe a draw or two.

Everton are absolutely NOTHING to worry about.

They're nothing. Take away Fellaini and Pienaar who they won't have against us and they are even more worthless. The fact that I am also starting the OMT, it means we are going to win, quite comfortably too.

They're nothing. Take away Fellaini and Pienaar who they won't have against us and they are even more worthless. The fact that I am also starting the OMT, it means we are going to win, quite comfortably too.

I'm liking the sound of that. Buzzing about these next few days.

Don't like that Arsenal would have played 3 more games by the time we play City after Everton.

But hey, if we are still above them by then, it would be pretty amazing.

I'll be over the moon if we are still level with Arsenal by the time we play Emirates Marketing Project, bearing in mind we would have that game and Cheslea away as two games in hand.

Really? You think Marallas is sh!t??

Errr..."Everton are absolutely NOTHING to worry about.

They're nothing. Take away Fellaini and Pienaar who they won't have against us and they are even more worthless."

They aren't a one man team. Mirallas has hardly been carrying them has he. Bar a few good games here and there he has been hit and miss. He has the talent though, I'm sure of it, he's Belgian for goodness sake. He just doesn't worry me one bit.

Putting your reputation on the line there my friend. We DARE not lose to them on Saturday. Especially if they go on to win their game in hand, they'll be level with us on points and quite possibly ahead on goal difference. In addition to that they will have dented our momentum whilst boosting their own ahead of the run in.

They aren't a one man team. Mirallas has hardly been carrying them has he. Bar a few good games here and there he has been hit and miss. He has the talent though, I'm sure of it, he's Belgian for goodness sake. He just doesn't worry me one bit.

Well let's hope you're right because they are 6th for a reason; they beat us earlier this season and should worry us

Well let's hope you're right because they are 6th for a reason; they beat us earlier this season and should worry us

They are 6th because they are probably the 7th best team in the league and Liverpool started off slowly. They will end up about 10 or so points off us by the end of the season, we'll open the gap even more on Sunday because we will win. They beat us at home, a place we don't have the best record and we didnt deserve to lose.

They are 6th because they are probably the 7th best team in the league and Liverpool started off slowly. They will end up about 10 or so points off us by the end of the season, we'll open the gap even more on Sunday because we will win. They beat us at home, a place we don't have the best record and we didnt deserve to lose.

We'll see. Hope that you're proved right, but in my mind it's 50-50

theres a new OMT GHod around here now...

also I was responsible for the OMT when Muamba had his heart issue, it took me a while to go and start another OMT after that....

Seen a few comments here that Arsenal's game to Man U is a concern because by then Man U would have stitched up the title.

You can bet your left nugget that Fergie won't let his team take a game against Arsenal easy. I guarantee a Man U win folks.

I have done the bbc predictor and have come up with this

1 - United - 95pts
2 - City - 77pts
3 - Spurs - 73pts
4 - Chelsea - 69pts
5 - Arsenal - 67pts

For some reason the Spurs Vs Chelsea game is not on there and City, Chelsea and ourselves all have 1 game left to go.

Back