• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Predict our 11 in 2-3 years time........approaching 88mph in a Delorian

--------------------Lloris-----------------------
Walker--Caulker--Vertonghen--Shaw/Fryers
-------------Song-------Sandro----------------
Lennon------------Pjanic---------------Willian
-------------------Higuain----------------------

Interesting, manager and player variables are way too hard to predict. My view of the question would be - Who would you like to see still at Spurs in 3 years

For me - Lloris, Bale, Vert, Kaboul, Sandro, Lennon are who I would like to still be here, and would be a good sign that we have had some success.

The home grown/young player question would be who of - Carroll, Caulker, Rose, Townsend, Rose, Livermore, Walker will still be around

For me - Caulker & Carroll have the best chance

Who is coming in - just impossible, nobody would have predicted VDV and even players like Modric/Berbs while known, looked likely to go to other clubs.

great points....just a bit of fun.

just wanted peeps to put down an 11 - everyone has diff views on which youth will/wont make it.

just submit an 11....serious or just for fun...... I like the one with Benteke up front...lol

just wanted peeps to put down an 11 - everyone has diff views on which youth will/wont make it.

just submit an 11....serious or just for fun...... I like the one with Benteke up front...lol

Hahaha, I hope in 3 years we don't have Benteke up front

You realise we haven't had a youth that has made it for nearly 15 years (since King and Carr)?

O'Hara, Marney, Jackson, Young, Kelly, Livermore and Caulker have come close, but no cigar.

--------------------Lloris-----------------------
Walker--Caulker--Vertonghen--Shaw/Fryers
-------------Luongo-------Sandro----------------
Lennon------------Maher---------------Pritchard
-------------------Higuain----------------------

Schwarzer

Shimbomba - Senderos - Distin - Roberto Carlos

P. Neville - Adam - Etherington - Jarvis

Carlton Cole - G. Holt

Last edited:
what are the stats between british players and foreign players in the EPL?

329 out of 502 are foreign, so 65.5%.

Considering that English youth football is now in its worst state since the early 90s, that's only going to get worse till we appoint a Klinsmann figure to completely overhaul the grassroots game.

You realise we haven't had a youth that has made it for nearly 15 years (since King and Carr)?

O'Hara, Marney, Jackson, Young, Kelly, Livermore and Caulker have come close, but no cigar.

again good points..... I guess the romantic in me just wants to see Coulibally ripping it up in a couple of years....or carrol developing into the new Xavi.

but yes that post gives me perspective.

I dunno looks like a beast to me - a skillful bully cf if you like.....its all good if we all agree on everything this becomes very boring forum.

He's one of the most lethal players in Europe right now with 14 in 16 this calendar year, makes me laugh that people put him down.

He's one of the most lethal players in Europe right now with 14 in 16 this calendar year, makes me laugh that people put him down.

Yup Villa pulled off a masterstroke with that signing...........would anyone argue that IF we outbid villa and had him this season then we could be a few more points better off?

what was it 5mil?????? same price roughly as ade but double the contribution level.

Schwarzer

Shimbomba - Senderos - Distin - Roberto Carlos

P. Neville - Adam - Etherington - Jarvis

Carlton Cole - G. Holt

fudgein ridiculous,..... you think etherington would be centre mid and neveille out wide?

Think that's Allardyce's blue print for the olympic stadium team, just missing Nolan.

329 out of 502 are foreign, so 65.5%.

Considering that English youth football is now in its worst state since the early 90s, that's only going to get worse till we appoint a Klinsmann figure to completely overhaul the grassroots game.

65% would be 7 foreigners
say 8 foreigners in 2-3 years time whom I won't bother to try
but the 3 english/british players? walker, caulker and townsend.

Back