• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Predict our 11 in 2-3 years time........approaching 88mph in a Delorian

Nigeyman

Chris Armstrong
Just a bit of fun and no reason for heated arguments just a chance for people to submit what they might think our best 11 is in 2-3 years time....lol taking into acount signings and youth development.

here goes just for a laugh our potential 11 in 3 years.......

Lloris

Walker.....Kaboul......Caulker....Rose

Sandro

Carrol Sig

Townsend Kane

Coulibaly.

Sorry if I didnt include potential signings was thinking of adding W Zaha if his man u career doesnt pan out.........

anyway just a bit of fun so go easy on the 'he is not a prem footballer comments....lol

Parker will probably still be starting week in week out despite not contributing anything significant to our defensive or attacking play

Friedel
Ferreira (loan move from Fenerbache)
Dawson
Gallas
Ekotto
Dempsey
Parker
Huddlestone
Rosciky (shock free transfer move)
Defoe
Keano (re-returning)

It's gonna be great!

Hopefully

--------------Lloris-------------------
Walker--Caulker--Vertonghen--Rose
-------------Sandro--------------
------Carroll--------Dembele--------
-Lennon-----Leandro-----Bale--------

Realistically

--------------Archer-------------------
Naughton--Caulker--Dawson--Rose
------------Cattermole--------------
------Carroll--------Pritchard--------
-Falque-----Kane-----Townsend--------

Not too much different from today:

---------------Lloris-------------

--Walker---Kaboul---Verts--Rose---

--Lennon--Sandro--[other]---Townsend

----------[other]--[other]--------

Nice game! Much will depend on if we qualify for the Champion's League this season. If we don't, I think we may see a decline over the next couple of seasons.

Lloris, Sandro, Bale are definitely too good not to be playing top level football and I don't think any of them will be around in 2 years if we fail to qualify for the Champion's League this season or next. I think Vertonghen is another who will be wanted by other clubs too.

I think Walker, Dawson, Naughton, Lennon, Huddlestone, Dembele, Dempsey, Defoe could all still be around. I would like to think Sigurdsson and Holtby too, but I have a feeling they won't make it with us. Adebayor and Ekotto I think will definitely be gone. Parker and Friedel too. Kaboul will depend on how he gets on returning but I am not sure he will fit in with AVB's plans.

We'll of course buy new players too. I don't think any of Carroll, Townsend, Rose or Livermore will make it at Spurs long term.

-------------Lloris

Walker--Dawson--Verts--Unknown Brazilian/German Wonderkid

----Holtby----Sandro---Moutinho

----Lennon---Soldado---Unknown Brazilian/German Wonderkid

Predictions

- Kaboul and Caulker won't establish themselves over Dawson
- Holtby will oust Dembele
- We'll sign some proper starlets who will actually make it

-------------------Lloris

van der Wiel---Kaboul---Vertonghen---Baines

-------------Sandro----Moutinho

Lennon------------Bale------------Tom Ince

-----------------Higuain

I'll go with:

-----------Lloris-------------

Walker--Kaboul---Caulker--Rose

Ince-----Sandro--Holtby----Townsend
---------------Siggy---------------

----------Benteke-----

Interesting, manager and player variables are way too hard to predict. My view of the question would be - Who would you like to see still at Spurs in 3 years

For me - Lloris, Bale, Vert, Kaboul, Sandro, Lennon are who I would like to still be here, and would be a good sign that we have had some success.

The home grown/young player question would be who of - Carroll, Caulker, Rose, Townsend, Rose, Livermore, Walker will still be around

For me - Caulker & Carroll have the best chance

Who is coming in - just impossible, nobody would have predicted VDV and even players like Modric/Berbs while known, looked likely to go to other clubs.

--------------Lloris-------------------
Lahm-----Silva--Vertonghen----Alba
-------------Martinez--------------
--------Gotze--------Iniesta--------
---Ronaldo-----Messi-----Bale--------

Back