• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre-Season: *** Tottenham Hotspur vs Real Madrid OPSFMT ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the same, Bentaleb does play those no look square balls a lot and it does get cut out every now and then. This time we paid for it.

Two shocking goals.. Rose again watching the ball and allowing the attacker to attack the cross first with everything in front of him. And I state again Vorm is not good enough.

Yes I think Poch has decided Carroll is #10 or more a final third player - I think he is more of deeper lying playmaker.. which I also think about Eriksen strangely.. part of a rotating CM three perhaps.

He's just not enough of a goal threat playing there is he?

To be fair we've kept the ball quite impressively at time during this second half.

Just the similar problem of not enough cutting edge and the high line can concede a goal with any mistake.

Nothing to see here really...Ali was silky, easy on the eye...other than that, well, training I hope...

Kane isolated whole game. Slow build up,poor keeping from Vorm.
On a good note Alli looks tidy.
Need another striker and also what the funk are we doing playing two games midweek before a Saturday 12:45 opener it's a joke

Agree Alli looked good.

I also thought Bentleb looked good up until giving the ball away for the goal.

WHERE IS THE INJURY-TIME? REEEEEFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!! SCREWED OUT OF A COMEBACK DRAW! THE REFEREE'S A W**K*R!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back