• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre-Season: *** Tottenham Hotspur vs Real Madrid OPSFMT ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
We certainly haven't embarrassed ourselves, unlike City, who got played off the pitch at times by Real Madrid. Alli has been really good. Kane needs to involve himself! At times I was wondering if he was on the pitch at all. Wimmer looks strong, but where were the cb's at the goal? Only Rose and Dier in the box!

Last edited:
Maybe Poch is using him as a 'placeholder' until we sign a player.
You can see Pch's thinking, but Dier isn't the player - you need better all round skills to play that position well -and it's also a strange position in terms of positioning yourself in spaces and channels rather than always marking.

Jeeez Lamela is fudging terrible.

I have heard countless people say he will come good this year etc but i just don't see how he can. The guy can't beat a man, is weak and makes awful decisions. You can clear up that to a degree but when someone looks this much of a playground footballer, I don't see much hope for him.

Even at the end of the season when he put a few 7/10 performances I thought maybe something is there, but its like people went OTT based on how bad he has actually been - I just dont see a way back for him but I hope I am proved very wrong

To many question marks over attacking players. Wouldn't mind seeing the back of lamela, townsend, and chadli to a degree, but at least he scores. Then theres lennon, soldado and ade. It's to may attacking players offering us nothing

Jeeez Lamela is ****ing terrible.

I have heard countless people say he will come good this year etc but i just don't see how he can. The guy can't beat a man, is weak and makes awful decisions. You can clear up that to a degree but when someone looks this much of a playground footballer, I don't see much hope for him.

Even at the end of the season when he put a few 7/10 performances I thought maybe something is there, but its like people went OTT on how good he was based on how bad he has actually been - I just dont see a way back for him but I hope I am proved very wrong

To many question marks over attacking players. Wouldn't mind seeing the back of lamela, townsend, and chadli to a degree, but at least he scores. Then theres lennon, soldado and ade. It's to may attacking players offering us nothing

Chadli. He pop up with the odd goal but does nothing in between. From our wide attacker we more. And lamela offers nothing on the other side.

Oh how I've missed the setanta commentary of Paul Dempsey. If there's a club he shouldn't be anyway near it's us. Negative negative spurs are crap bla bla bla

Although leaving space at the back is frustrating - when we concede. A big proportion of our chances to score come from forcing errors from their defense, pressing high up the pitch.

Did you notice Marcelo the wee gypsy digging the nails into Kanes neck?? Great to see that though after leaving Lamela to fend for himself at the end of first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back