• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2017

5 Emirates Marketing Project subs

Toure, Mangala, Aguero, Nasri and Foden for Silva, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Kompany and Jesus

I am getting the feeling that some of our fans might become a tad fatilstic if we have a bad start to the season. Think we all need to calm down and give a lovely manager time.

Personally I have written off this season a little bit.

Also think we might make a move in the transfer market after we find which of Ajax or Nice qualify for the champs league group stage.

We need a full back who can play both sides (ideally) and one quality attacking player - would make me feel far more positive. This game doesn't matter, but it has highlighted concerns about Trippier and Davies not having strong backup/competition. Rose and Walker's pace was key to us last season.

Have to say I am very surprised and slightly concerned by our lack of player investment in the summer. Yes we were a very good side last season, but we still just came up short. Thought we might bring in a couple of players to ensure we can get over the line, this season. Not only have we not strengthened but we have actually weakened ourselves by selling our best right back- to a rival who has strengthened massively. Seems illogical and complacent. I'm sure I will be told otherwise.

Who is the co-commentator? He's getting on my my tits - Trippee-ay, he's not french ffs.

Spurs are getting on them as well mind you.

Why do we keep trying to play it out from defence when City have clearly got a plan to turn it to their advantage? The only time Lloris cleared it long first half it led to one of our few openings.

Back